WA SS 2011 - where are we now

Ammosaph

hi gary and helen ,manchester is 260 each and 230 for sam because hes only 13 x dont know about birmingham i just thought man wud be easier could of had em done near where i live but the immigration chest xray doctor at the north staffs is on long term sick x

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest garynhelen
WOW... sponsorship granted just the day after!!!

WOWOWOWOW!! :fish:

Congratulations!

Sounds like WA are sat waiting for us, lol!

All the best

Guest garynhelen
hi gary and helen ,manchester is 260 each and 230 for sam because hes only 13 x dont know about birmingham i just thought man wud be easier could of had em done near where i live but the immigration chest xray doctor at the north staffs is on long term sick x

is that the total cost for medicals? When are you going for yours?

Noticed you are talking about medicals, I am not sure if you are aware that if say if you lodged 2 to 3 years ago and you had children under the age of 11 and are now over that age of time of medicals you do not need to do X-ray, reason I know this is because when I went for mine on the 30/09/11 and my youngest is 13 as he was 10 when I lodged I did not need to get an X-ray because he was under the age of 11 when I lodged, some agents are not aware of this as mine wasn't but he emailed my CO and he confirmed that I did not need my son to do a X-Ray.

Tania

hi gary and helen, yes hun thats total cost 260 each thats for chest xray, blood tests medicals all under one roof , theres 4 of us so its 1050 pound thats me me hubby luke 18 sam 13 unless luke has to have a extra blood test that will cost a bit more not much more im going manchester on the 27th oct at 11.40 ive provisionally book them just in case i get a case officer if i dont i cud put em back a couple of weeks this very nice man said on the phone name lance he emailed me all the info after what i had to take with us etc...im hoping get a case officer before then me hubby said just get em done so ill see how it pans out over the next week ill keep u posted lol xx

hi gary and helen , where abouts are you going live when u go or havent u decided yet i c we have kids of a similar age i have a 21 year old as well but he carnt come on his dads visa cus hes not classed has dependent which i wont like leaving him but he qualifies in engineering in a couple of years and his fiance nat qualifies as a school teacher the year after next so they cud i suposse get there own visa kierans passed assesment centre for west midlands police force but they are all on hold a the mo he gets a update in dec hes been a special constable for a couple of years thats what he wants to do really but with the cost cutting and everything else thats going on he took up engineering as a back up plan in case they decide to scrap whats on the list for wmidlands . i sent off me police checks last fri they recieved em mon the cheque has gon out me bank this morning so shud have them through early next week x

hope its all done and dusted and i have me visas by christmas , so i havent got think about em over christmas lol x we normally have a party new years eve we hire a marquee normally but we not having one this year because of paying out on visas and agent etc.. but if i get me visas by xmas i think i might have one and fly the aussie flag lol xx

hi gary and helen, yes hun thats total cost 260 each thats for chest xray, blood tests medicals all under one roof , theres 4 of us so its 1050 pound thats me me hubby luke 18 sam 13 unless luke has to have a extra blood test that will cost a bit more not much more im going manchester on the 27th oct at 11.40 ive provisionally book them just in case i get a case officer if i dont i cud put em back a couple of weeks this very nice man said on the phone name lance he emailed me all the info after what i had to take with us etc...im hoping get a case officer before then me hubby said just get em done so ill see how it pans out over the next week ill keep u posted lol xx

Dr Smith at Manchester doesn't do hep b hep c for tattoos and piercing me my husband and 18 year old son saved a bit on this, now last year when Dr Million did our medicals he had us have the hep b and hep c reason we did our medicals twice is the first lot ran out.

hi tanya, i havent got any tatoos niether has my husband or me kids no of us have got any piercings only me i have my ears pierced but i have had them done since i was 6 years old and i have had me hep b injection in 2007 valid for 5 years then i just need a booster and the reason i had the hep b is because i am a suuport worker with learning dis . thanks for the info though everything is useful to know hun thanks alot michelle xx

im covered in tattoos dr million never made me have any other bloods other than the hiv that was in september thisyear.

I went in Feb 2010 and because I had 5 tattoos and piercings I was told I had to have the test, so I guess things have changed since then I just did my meds again this September and wasn't asked to have the test this time so I wasn't sure if it depended on what Dr you got.

Tania

hi all, just thought i would let u all know i have a case officer confirmed today by my agent actually had one on the 18th but shes been off until today, anyway they have asked for 12months wage slips and p60 from my hubby and evidence that our son who is 18 is dependent on us ive uploaded form 47a and his qualifications also sent off for enrolment letter from his college, dont no what else i can prove we give him what money he needs also we have been told to go a head and do our meds ive already done pcc came back tues just gone or mon anyway anyone else whos been asked for same kind of thing please share what you did. wage slips and p60 not a problem just concerned if what ive provided for our lad is enough many thanks michelle xx

Guest WA Jezza
my friends had this with their son as well, they did what you have but also supplied a stat dec stating that their son was dependant and that they gave him money for travelling, meals etc. they got their visa fine.

Same here, my daughter was at uni and aged 21 when i applied for my visa for her, just did statutory declaration outlining what monies i gave her to help her through her uni course, no problems at all and her visa was granted along with the rest of ours, so all should be good for you

Regards

Jez

hi bensdad and WAjezza, thanks for the info yep i give him money alright 20 bus pass 22 driving lessons 5 p0und aday dinner money 20 pound a week pocket money thats with out clothes and food and a roof over his head e has that weekly , my agent told me not to enphisis his diabetes too much for relying on us which to be fair he doesnt he knows more about it than me got go clinic in the morning pick a letter up of the diabetes nurse to take to the meds with us thanks alot shell x

hi all, just thought i would let u all know i have a case officer confirmed today by my agent actually had one on the 18th but shes been off until today, anyway they have asked for 12months wage slips and p60 from my hubby and evidence that our son who is 18 is dependent on us ive uploaded form 47a and his qualifications also sent off for enrolment letter from his college, dont no what else i can prove we give him what money he needs also we have been told to go a head and do our meds ive already done pcc came back tues just gone or mon anyway anyone else whos been asked for same kind of thing please share what you did. wage slips and p60 not a problem just concerned if what ive provided for our lad is enough many thanks michelle xx

We had the same, Our daughter was 16 when we applied nearly 2 years ago,she is now 18 and we were asked to prove her dependency on us. we sent form47A her bank statements, which show very little money and also a letter offering her a place at uni, within a week of sending them off that now says met, we got our police checks back today, and we have our meds booked for Tuesday, but like your son, our Daughter is also Diabetic, so am a bit nervous about her meds, we have an appointment at the Diabetic clinic on Teusday after our meds to get a report saying she has no complications and is well controlled. best of luck to you

Su

Su

Guest garynhelen

well, we're getting meds done in Manchester on Monday/Tuesday! It all seems a bit unreal. Except for the bill, lol!!!

All being well, we're planning to do a validation trip in Easter. Might get in touch with Wanted Down Under to see if they want to do a revisited validation/recci show!!! Well, you never know!:biggrin:

Hi saundianbrown, hope ya meds went well let us know the outcome of ya meds

Iv had to put mine off until the 15th of Nov me lad is flued up sore throat ect..

Shud b having em Fri but I'd rather he had em done when he's not feeling under the weather

Thanks for ya info keep us posted xx

Hi Bingo

Yeah the meds were a lot more straightforward than I was expecting, when we arrived they took a wee sample, as long your lad's blood sugars have been reasonable that should show negative for glucose, make sure he drinks loads of water to flush any Glucose out. they checked our weight, height checked our sight, then sent us off for chest x ray, the Doctor then looked in our ears, looked in our eyes checked our reflexes,felt our stomach asked us all the questions that are on the medical form you download...I took our Daughter's latest blood test results that showed her Renel function etc was normal, I also took her medical notes that showed there were no complications such as feeling in her feet etc ...As soon as we here anything about our meds I will let you know. But try not to worry too much, there is a guy on the Cat 4 thread who is the main applicant, he has Diabetes and they have just had their medical finalised.

Hi saundiandrown, that's great made me feel a bit better now

I have got his nurse give me a letter with his hba1 for the last 12 months and he has a checkup

At the peadiatric clinic on 4th Nov ill c if doc will right a quick letter

Keep me posted when your fialised hun , what part u going 2 we going Perth looking at baldivis area

Visas pending of course xxx

Archived