Case officer working on our file!!!

rainyc

Just gone onto our application and as I looked up the screen at our families names it all says met!!!!!!!!!! cant believe it woooooooooooooooo........... said required 47a for my daughter and hubbies was all required still, they are doing it as i type cos 15 mins ago was all required still. OMG I ama shaking

xxxxx

Guest smithys
me again!!! so looking at the list that Gaz has, its you guys next Rose!!!!!! :biggrin:

Arhh God, really need to go to bed and now too excited aswell!

So happy for Lorraine and Neil.

There are a few more before us I think on the Cat 2 thread but I will go to bed thinking they may have picked up a couple of months so October next would be really nice! Then November Jill xx

Guest sivakumar
Just gone onto our application and as I looked up the screen at our families names it all says met!!!!!!!!!! cant believe it woooooooooooooooo........... said required 47a for my daughter and hubbies was all required still, they are doing it as i type cos 15 mins ago was all required still. OMG I ama shaking

xxxxx

how long did vetassess take to approve your application?

You still refreshing the page looking for another change????? Get to sleep, you can alway look in the morning..........

lol! Its all done now, they have requested some work stuff for Neil and just form 47A for daughter. Also says on 1st page that they have sent the e mail, but we have a agent so it has gone to them.

I am definately going to bed now, poor Neil has flu so cant even go crazy and jump around like i have!!

So relieved as we were running out of time, hopefully will be ok now for our flights on the 14th.

night night

xx

Sleep well - hope your Case Officer turns around the application quickly.

Keep us up to date on how things go.

Whats a 47a anyone?

Will do gaz, and a 47a is a form for over 18s to fill in re dependency etc. We filled one out in the beginning, I guess they need an updated one. I'm in bed now on my fone! Rely must get to sleep

Archived