how long i have to wait for PR after medical

Guest chowdari

Guest chowdari

Dear friends i am applyed for ve175 at march 2009. later i have applied and got state sponsership from WA. recently on 20-12-2010 i got email from case officer and he ask me medicals and police clearence. i am very happy and i completed within 10 days. medical was sumbmited by doctor online.

but till now i have no mail from case officer. how long i have to wait?.

i check my online application progress at DIAC website. at my document check list police clearence colum shoowing MET. but my medicals showing still required. why?

once again i confirmed in the hospital where my medicals was completed they clearly says that they allready send medicals to australia hicom.

then why my document checklist still showing Required?.

please tell me if you have idea about this.

thanks.:SLEEP:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen

There are a few people who are still waiting after doing the meds, probably because of the Christmas period, Australia Day and the floods. Hopefully it won't be too long now.

A lot of people are in the same boat (no pun intended).

All good things comes to those who wait....:biggrin:

Dear friends i am applyed for ve175 at march 2009. later i have applied and got state sponsership from WA. recently on 20-12-2010 i got email from case officer and he ask me medicals and police clearence. i am very happy and i completed within 10 days. medical was sumbmited by doctor online.

but till now i have no mail from case officer. how long i have to wait?.

i check my online application progress at DIAC website. at my document check list police clearence colum shoowing MET. but my medicals showing still required. why?

once again i confirmed in the hospital where my medicals was completed they clearly says that they allready send medicals to australia hicom.

then why my document checklist still showing Required?.

please tell me if you have idea about this.

thanks.:SLEEP:

Archived