What area for a holiday / recee rental?

Goochie

We're looking to take a 2 week holiday in the Perth area late in the year. To get a better idea of the costs of living, the atmosphere and the area we're looking to rent a house for the first week and another house, somewhere else for the second.

However, I'm not really sure where to start n terms of areas??

I'm a mechanical engineer / mechanical designer and I'm yet to work out if suitable jobs are likely to be in one area or spread around all over the place.

I'm guessing they wont be in the city centre.

So any ideas?

well you could take a house north of the river then another south or you could base your self in perth or freo and travel to the areas that intrest you

my husband is a mech design engineer hes building servives hvac if you let me know what your scope of work is i could ask hubby the best areas for you to look at to base your self

well you could take a house north of the river then another south or you could base your self in perth or freo and travel to the areas that intrest you

my husband is a mech design engineer hes building servives hvac if you let me know what your scope of work is i could ask hubby the best areas for you to look at to base your self

Thanks.

My experience lies in automation / welding machine design (robotic assembly and welding machines) and the design of lighting products.

Archived