Tips on coping with the UK winter

mrsindecision

Cheer up mate

But your wooley hat on and embrass the weather fergal, :biggrin: spring is around the corner, had a good summer in the South last year with one of the warmest on record and I am looking forward to those long balmy evenings outside a pub with a pint of ale in my hand.

Pub-beer-garden-006.jpg

I hear you on the summer outside the pub, i spent most of it in Cornwall and Devon, lovely places to be when the suns out, i was reading on the BBC world service that this winter gone was the worst in 100 years? Im glad i missed the worst of it ( i hope)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Baltic describes it to a T.

Apparently darn sarth its as warm as the med. lol

There was a couple on wanted down under the other day who said they loved the weather in Perth, the summers were long and hot for months on end and the winters were like.................... wait for it.................. the summers in the uk. I could have put my foot through the tv, but the frost bite has taken hold. lol

Some like it hot and sunny. ME:cute::jiggy:

Some like it cold and grey and overcast we are all different.:shocked::cry::no:

The winters in the uk are horrid but you will cope, its not the end of the world.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! couldn't stop laughing at that comment " I could have put my foot through the TV, but the frost bite has taken hold! im still giggling!!!! cheers for the chuckles!

I hear you on the summer outside the pub, i spent most of it in Cornwall and Devon, lovely places to be when the suns out, i was reading on the BBC world service that this winter gone was the worst in 100 years? Im glad i missed the worst of it ( i hope)

Cornwall is a fantastic place, had a holiday in a little fishing village called coverack, it was a great time. :cute:

Cornwall is a fantastic place, had a holiday in a little fishing village called coverack, it was a great time. :cute:

Great food and ale down there too :) , people are real friendly i head for Penzance in Cornwall and Croyde in North Devon, lovely part of England.

Archived