QLD emergency stables available

2tigers

Please pass this message on, it was passed to me via facbook

Reposted from a friend: It is a friend of a friend in QLD. She has available yards stables for people not knowing where to take their horses. She has enough room to take 15-20 horses. Located Caboulture. Her phone number is 0418385774 if anyone needs emergency accommodation for their horses. Please respost if you have friends in QLD.

Hope this helps someone!

Guest sh7t man no way
Please pass this message on, it was passed to me via facbook

Reposted from a friend: It is a friend of a friend in QLD. She has available yards stables for people not knowing where to take their horses. She has enough room to take 15-20 horses. Located Caboulture. Her phone number is 0418385774 if anyone needs emergency accommodation for their horses. Please respost if you have friends in QLD.

Hope this helps someone!

thanks 2 tigers--people seem to forget animals have needs aswell as people at this time of need--thanks again

Hi SM

Trust me the animals were never forgotten in this. There has been a constantly updated lost and found website running ,the RSPCA have been on the ball not to mention the lost and found animal pages on Facebook.

Many unaffected familys have offered a dry home, paddocks, stables, food, transport etc ,it was also touching to read how many people rescued washed away animals and are trying to re-unite them with their owners.

Cal x

Archived