Anyone in Peregian Springs?

mr luvpants

Guest guest12791
We have managed to secure a rental in Peregian Springs ( I will post my arrival report next week). So any tips as to where to shop for food bargains etc? Also anyone fancy meeting up sometime for a barbie or a cup of tea?

JOHN

Hi john and lisa, hope youve settled in, cant wait to read your arrival report, dont know how far you are from gympie but im told that the markets are great there,:wubclub: annemarie

Guest BrightonBoys
Oi, stop abusing my thread and go and flirt somewhere else!:biggrin: Right, who is up for a pool party round ours as soon as you lot are over?:laugh:

nah... cant be arsed!! :elvis:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Oi, stop abusing my thread and go and flirt somewhere else!:biggrin: Right, who is up for a pool party round ours as soon as you lot are over?:laugh:

Can i wear me speedos mate?

3903063353_d05f3e9b34.jpg

Guest The Ropey HOFF
OH MY EYES MY EYES ......

Now I normally quite like looking a semi-naked men,,, but even I have a limit!!

That was taken at the end of my trip when i was bloated with all the beer and barbecuse i am a lot slimmer now, i have since lost 2 pounds. lol

• 1 month later...

Hi There, we live in Peregian Springs and hope to attend on Saturday night providing we can get a baby sitter. If not we could catch up at some other time.

• 2 months later...

We are a couple in our late thirties and have no children. We live in the Redlandshire in Brisbane and have done so for the last 4 years.

As we don't have children, we have found the 'family orientated' atmosphere difficult to access.

These are a few things we love to do if you fancy joining us:

• Getting out in nature
  • Playing board games over a take away (light hearted fun)
  • Listening to music
  • Walking the dog
  • My hubby loves all sports where I am a Yoga freak!
  • Eating outside in the sunshine and exploring new places
  • Watching movies (we love films)
  • Love all animals (bigger than a rat!)

If you share any of the above hobbies and fancy getting together with us, drop us a line. We live in Ormiston. It would be lovely to meet you both and see what you think of the area.:arghh:

Archived