im s cpcs plant op with nvq and citb reg'd bricklayer looking for sponsership

Guest anthonylewis

Guest anthonylewis

i all im a newbie,im looking for any help in sponsorship for work in australia,Hi I'm currently from the united kingdom seeking work in Australia,I've been driving excavators and face shovels up to 100ton,also dump trucks triple 7s,loading shovels eg cat 992,for 15years working on big projects eg terminal 5 heathrow airport to coal and metal mines with various firms one was an Australian firm called brambles ive a cpcs ticket with NVQ in plant and I'm currently employed by harsco metals in the steel works,im also a qualified bricklayer serving a full time apprenticship would any one have any firms that would be interested...happy new year all...:confused:

Guest karl276

hi anthony

the way that i found the lead to get a job in australia was by going on google.com.au and type in what your job is with in australia at the end for me it was cat fitters jobs in australia and i found it on pomsinoz,i did a quick one for your job and there is loads out there dont no the full sp's but people looking for you just need to look maybe i have helped you abit with where to do this

good luck karl

Guest edwardsfamily

my husband got his sponsership by applying for jobs specific to his expertise.

try www.seek.com.au or many of the other job sites, but this is the main one.

include a good cv, and be honest about your need for a sponser.

good luck

Guest anthonylewis
hi anthony

the way that i found the lead to get a job in australia was by many thanks Karl all the info greatly received will try it now thanks again.:smile:

Archived