Queensland Electrical Training

stewe12345

Has any one used Queensland Electrical Training to complete there Vetassess training to get an electrical mechanical license??

I have been working through the training now for the past 8 months and have my assessment the end of the month and was wondering what to expect.

Whats involved in the exam and the practical exam ??? as any one failed the assessment??

Any advice would be a great help

Thanks

Stewart

Guest sh7t man no way
Has any one used Queensland Electrical Training to complete there Vetassess training to get an electrical mechanical license??

I have been working through the training now for the past 8 months and have my assessment the end of the month and was wondering what to expect.

Whats involved in the exam and the practical exam ??? as any one failed the assessment??

Any advice would be a great help

Thanks

Stewart

high stewart i did my qld elec mech licence in brisbane 3 years ago--i did my college bit at eagle farm tafe (brisbane)--it wuz 10 saturdays,with an exam at the end i think it cost 1500 dollars--also attached to this was a 1000 log hours signed by a licenced spark--the course work wuz like a mini apprenticeship mate--you will need your au/nz 3000 regulations book--you cannot buy these from a book shop i got mine ordered through a wholesaler (electrical) at a cost of $130 i think--during my 1000 log hours i had to work as a trade assistant:mad:--i think theres a tafe on the sunshine coast now (your living in noosa) but im not sure--the liceneing authority for queensland is at lutwicthe--but they wernt much help in finding out much-it wuz a case of ringing around,and jumping through hoops--if you live northside of brisbane theres a tafe at yerronga--they used to bo a 3 hour night course--i lived in redcliffe so eagle farm wuz closer--as i say stewart this is what i did--but no doubt the rules may have changed--good luck--ps theres an electricians thread on here--they probaly have a more up to date view on it

Archived