Medicals

cjw488

Hi

Just a quick question. Does anyone one know if 12 and 15 year olds need to have blood tests and x-rays done? One is asthmatic and one has history of juvenile arthritis but has not needed treatment for about three years.

Thanks

Guest Clare1969

Hi

At 15 they have to have both but at 12 I think they have to have a chest xray but not the blood test. I hope it helps.

Guest scots-in-oz!

Hello!:jiggy:

We’re hoping to start the whole skills assessment/visa process in a few months time. My 10 year old daughter has Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. She on a weekly dose of Methotrexate, so requires 4 weekly blood tests. She also has Ibuprofen when required. I have read other posts in this forum where people with various medical conditions have been granted a visa, but it’s really interesting to find someone with similar medical problems! We are worried that her condition may cause us problems with getting a visa. We are going to use an agent, for the advice, and in case we run into problems. You said that you child hasn’t needed any treatment for years, so that’s sure to be in your favour! Are you going it alone, or are you using an agent? How old is your child, and do they need any medication whatsoever?

Hope you don’t mind me asking all these questions, but like I said, its nice to find someone else in a similar situation. Feel free to PM me if you like!

Thank you for reading!

Mags:wubclub:

x

Mags, in preperation for your medicals you can get letters from her consultant/GP whoever treats her, they're interested in the problem and prognosis for the next few years - if under the treatment she is stable then it probably won't be a problem. Don't worry if when your medicals get sent off they are referred to the doctor for the commenwealth - this is quite common and it just means someone else is looking at the information. I know Cal won't mind me mentioning that she has to have regular blood tests and she got her visa!!

Ali

Guest mandy1

Yep my 8 year old didn't need any bloods or x rays and the 12 year old just had the chest x-ray.I have a feeling its 16 for the blood tests.

Mandy x

Guest Laura G
Hi

Just a quick question. Does anyone one know if 12 and 15 year olds need to have blood tests and x-rays done? One is asthmatic and one has history of juvenile arthritis but has not needed treatment for about three years.

Thanks

For Perm Visa

Children 11+ require Chest X-rays, over 15+ requires blood test, all the family required to undergo the medical. Children under 15 who have been adopted or have a history of blood transfusions will need to have a blood test.

Guest Ron & Chel

can anybody tell me who the panel doctors are in Poole and Bournemouth and is there one anybody would recommend

Many Thanks Ron

Guest uksniper
can anybody tell me who the panel doctors are in Poole and Bournemouth and is there one anybody would recommend

Many Thanks Ron

Follow the list to the Australian Immigration Panel Doctor list.

United Kingdom - Panel Doctors

I'm not from that area so I can't recommend one.

Regards

Mat

Guest seljohn

Hi Ron and Chel,

We used the panel doctor in Southampton and found him very hlpful and friendly, also the BUPA were very efficiant.

Walnut Tree Surgery

14 Carlton Road, Southampton SO15 2HQ

Telephone: 023 8033 3326

Fax: (023) 8033 3008

Doctor(s):

Dr Goodall

Radiology Clinic

BUPA Hospital Southampton

Chalybeate Close, Southampton SO16 6UY

Telephone: 023 8077 5544

Fax: (023) 8070 1160

Hope this helps and good luck,