• Family
    • Friends
    • The Country (Australia)
    • The Country (UK)
    • Too expensive here
    • Wanted proper sausages

Guest guest30038
has no one read my helpful sausage related post?:mad:

I read it but I refrained from commenting on wog crap :wink:...................Oooops there's that Aussie racist attitude again :embarrassed: I shall attempt to refrain in future...............just don't expect me to eat their snags............I tried chorizo once and that was enough for me :biglaugh:

kev

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest30038
If we come back it will be because of the inferior sausages in oz:mad::daydreaming:

If you found a decent one, would the lack of a good pie or Paxo send you packing? :wink:

kev

Guest guest36762
I read it but I refrained from commenting on wog crap :wink:...................Oooops there's that Aussie racist attitude again :embarrassed: I shall attempt to refrain in future...............just don't expect me to eat their snags............I tried chorizo once and that was enough for me :biglaugh:

kev

I love chorizo kev, are you not a fan of a bit latino sausage?

the old chevups are great on the barbie btw

if anyone else wants any more helpful hints re sausage technology, just shout:wink:

Guest guest30038
I love chorizo kev, are you not a fan of a bit latino sausage?

I shall refrain from answering further, for fear of being a hi-jacker of threads.............and also disclosing my sexual preferences :biglaugh:

kv

Guest guest36762
I shall refrain from answering further, for fear of being a hi-jacker of threads.............and also disclosing my sexual preferences :biglaugh:

kv

read the poll mate, still on topic......do you prefer your sausage to be of the pure pork variety, lacking in any fatty lumps?

Guest guest30038
read the poll mate, still on topic......do you prefer your sausage to be of the pure pork variety, lacking in any fatty lumps?

Mate, being a fatty lump meself, I couldn't envisage eating anything that bore a resemblance to meself :biglaugh: but yes, it's pork all the way for me............as kermit said.

kev

Guest SophieKin
Since my last thread got derailed and closed I thought I would start another, a little different, with a poll.

Other than the main points of missing family, UK culture, the seasons etc, I find Oz dull. It has become so expensive to live here too. I was better off financially in the UK, yet here myself and OH are earning more money but we literally spend every penny.

I am looking forward being able to travel again as everything in the UK is so accessible. I really do feel as though I am stuck at the bottom of the earth here!!

Australia does have its positive points, but they are not enough to keep me here long term.

Guest chris955

Yes some good points, Australia has lost it's buzz for me so I do understand what you are saying. I definitely agree with how expensive it has become.

Guest flakey

I've had suasage in me from all over the world and my favourite was the nürnberger bratwürste truly the king dong of the sausage world

The germans DO a great sausage,IF oz doesnt work out im thinking of the black forest,purely because of the sausages,especially the sausage and tater soup:notworthy:

My migration agent never told me about the poor quality of the australian sausage,otherwise i might have called the whole thing off:daydreaming:

Guest siamsusie
The sausages must be chronic in OZ, its neck and neck on the votes with family.

I remember tasting real sausages in the Uk from the Ginger Pig butchers in London, real meat no sawdust and it took some getting used to Jimbo... I have found the same quality here from my local Butchers and really cant see the problem:biggrin:and may I say at a fraction of the cost!

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I remember tasting real sausages in the Uk from the Ginger Pig butchers in London, real meat no sawdust and it took some getting used to Jimbo... I have found the same quality here from my local Butchers and really cant see the problem:biggrin:and may I say at a fraction of the cost!

I had a load of sausages when i was there, but they wern't as nice as uk sausage, but i still liked em.:yes:

Guest siamsusie
I had a load of sausages when i was there, but they wern't as nice as uk sausage, but i still liked em.:yes:

Kevin will be mortified:laugh:

The sausages must be chronic in OZ, its neck and neck on the votes with the country.

Hi Jim

What was the Butcher called on Dewsbury market ? They did fab tomato sausages

Is it Crosses, Crossleys ........I can't remember

Oh yum :cry:

Sam

x

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Hi Jim

What was the Butcher called on Dewsbury market ? They did fab tomato sausages

Is it Crosses, Crossleys ........I can't remember

Oh yum :cry:

Sam

x

I think it was Crossleys, i don't go down there anymore its unrecogniseable to the Dewsbury market of 10 years ago and the towns has the most boarded up shops in the country about 35% and the local paper posted an SOS to save Dewsbury, but its too late.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Sausages beating missing family by 3 votes:biglaugh:,ah priorities eh!:wideeyed::jiggy:

Only one for cost of living, i thought as much, should you be on this thread?:wub:

Guest siamsusie
Sausages beating missing family by 3 votes:biglaugh:,ah priorities eh!:wideeyed::jiggy:

I pressed the sausage button...:tongue::tongue: well it was rude not to:biggrin:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Am i banned?:frown::policeman:

If you was you wouldn't be posting, i think, you think that i think i am stupid, do you think that i think this?:wacko:

Guest guest30038

They're obviously taking the poll seriously :biglaugh: :goofy:

kev

Archived