Medicals - How long

gaz n family

Just a quick reply to Jo&Tony&kids. We had our meds done in London on Friday and took about 2hrs for the 5 of us (3 xrays, 2 bloods & 5 medicals) so not too bad. Just tell your hb to make sure he wears boxers :biglaugh: My hb wasnt expecting what he got, luckily he was wearing some. :biglaugh:

Good luck x

Had our medicals last wk in London. The medical lasted less than 5 minutes (I would say less than 3 minutes). Took shoes off, measured height and weight. Laid on a table (fully clothed). Poked tummy in a very bored and uninterested kind of way. Listened to heart through shirt whilst talking for about 5 seconds. Signed form and left. Not a single question asked. Was quite annoyed by it really though I suppose poor medicals work in migrants favour. Very variable medicals it seems. :no:

Had our medicals last wk in London. The medical lasted less than 5 minutes (I would say less than 3 minutes). Took shoes off, measured height and weight. Laid on a table (fully clothed). Poked tummy in a very bored and uninterested kind of way. Listened to heart through shirt whilst talking for about 5 seconds. Signed form and left. Not a single question asked. Was quite annoyed by it really though I suppose poor medicals work in migrants favour. Very variable medicals it seems. :no:

Was he Irish?

We had our medicals in London, near Harrods, and our medicals were dont very quickly, (mine and sons) the girls (wife and daughter) saw a different Dr were ages.

Was he Irish?

We had our medicals in London, near Harrods, and our medicals were dont very quickly, (mine and sons) the girls (wife and daughter) saw a different Dr were ages.

We had ours done nr Harrods too, our Dr was a lady, she did all of ours, hubby too. I think he must have got preferential treatment!!! lol.

Guest jo&tony&kids
Just a quick reply to Jo&Tony&kids. We had our meds done in London on Friday and took about 2hrs for the 5 of us (3 xrays, 2 bloods & 5 medicals) so not too bad. Just tell your hb to make sure he wears boxers :biglaugh: My hb wasnt expecting what he got, luckily he was wearing some. :biglaugh:

Good luck x

Thanks Sharon, I had mine done the Friday before. Like everyone else took less than 30 mins but had to wait!

Archived