17-20 in Brisbane..looking for friends!

Guest Anissa2909

Guest Anissa2909

Hey guys!! :wubclub:

Iv posted on here before but I am 19 and living in Brisbane. Been here about 4 months now (came in sept 2010) and looking for pommie friends to get to know / go out with / have a laugh with!

My boyfriend is also coming out in February (he is 18) and he will want to get to know some people too, so any guys out there will be welcomed!! He likes football (the english kind!!) and music and general guy stuff really!

Hope to hear from some people...we are lovely really :cute:

Anissa xx

Hey guys!! :wubclub:

Iv posted on here before but I am 19 and living in Brisbane. Been here about 4 months now (came in sept 2010) and looking for pommie friends to get to know / go out with / have a laugh with!

My boyfriend is also coming out in February (he is 18) and he will want to get to know some people too, so any guys out there will be welcomed!! He likes football (the english kind!!) and music and general guy stuff really!

Hope to hear from some people...we are lovely really :cute:

Anissa xx

Yep ... Folks I can vouch for her too - she's lovely and good fun!!! And maybe up for Zumba - hey Anissa - lol?! :wink:

• 2 months later...
Guest Strawberry Shortcake

Hi, I'm in brisbane too, you in the city? or like the surrounding suburbs? I'm 17 :D been here 2 years, my boyfriend (aussie) is 18 so your fella would have a mate ;D

Do u have facebook? I'm never on here! Hahaaaa Would be good to have a chat, private message me if you're keen :D x

Archived