Whats the equivalent of a treatment room nurse in oz?

purplelaura

Hi all. I'm trying to do a bit of research. We're going on our Validation trip in Feb with a view to moving out permanetly in Nov this year. I am a Treatment Room nurse in Scotland and wanted to know if there is an equivalent in Australia. I aimed to start job hunting while there if Feb and wanted to know what kind of jobs to be looking at.

Any information you can give me would be really appreciated.

Cheers laura

Guest Taylor72
Hi all. I'm trying to do a bit of research. We're going on our Validation trip in Feb with a view to moving out permanetly in Nov this year. I am a Treatment Room nurse in Scotland and wanted to know if there is an equivalent in Australia. I aimed to start job hunting while there if Feb and wanted to know what kind of jobs to be looking at.

Any information you can give me would be really appreciated.

Cheers laura

Hi There xx

Snap im a treatment room nurse, in Bolton but previously worked on the district.

From what i can gather they do have treatment room nurses but i think they are attached to GP practices like ours years ago. My friend in oz does treatment rooms in a prison and quite likes it but it doesnt rock my boat :biggrin::biggrin:

Good luck with your validation trip, where abouts are you heading ???/

We are hopefully off to Brisbane or medicals are on the 7th Jan OMG !!!!

Take care Annette xx

Hi Annette

Thanks for that info thats really useful and reasuring to know that I might be able to get a similar job. We're heading to Brisbane in November this year which is exciting but nervewracking also!

Best of luck with your medicals and the rest of your visa process.

Laura x

Archived