Cat 3 175 and 176

Proview220

How many of cat 3 175 and 176 people expect to get their visa in 2011

I'm very much expecting mine before the end of 2011 due to have been lodged over 1 year now.

Well, according to DIAC all applications lodged prior 1st of July 2010 will be finalised by 31 December 2011. Client Service Charter

Wouldn’t it be nice? Ah, we can only dream …

PS.

You should get your visa in 2011 for sure.

I think you should get your visa grant by the end of 2011! There is still movement in the cat 3 crew along side the cat 2s!

Were hoping to get our grant in January.

Roll on 2011! The OH thinks it will be a great year as it's an odd number! :wacko::wacko:

Hi proview,

Just noticed that you have secured SS from Qsld. If that’s the case you might get your CO & visa sooner than you think. Maybe by the end of February my guess or even faster, who knows. One thing is for sure, allocation of COs to State sponsored applicants has been extremely quick in the last month. If I were you I would be booking medicals and obtaining Police Clearances if it hasn’t been done yet. You don’t want anything to get in way of quick visa processing.

JK2510, that would be very nice if you get your grant in Jan 2011, OMG that's just in a few day time how time fly, I think 2010 has gone so quick, that must be a sign of getting old lol

Yes, I think it's a sign of getting old! I can't say 2010 has been a great year as all we have done is waiting! :rolleyes:

Hi proview,

Just noticed that you have secured SS from Qsld. If that’s the case you might get your CO & visa sooner than you think. Maybe by the end of February my guess or even faster, who knows. One thing is for sure, allocation of COs to State sponsored applicants has been extremely quick in the last month. If I were you I would be booking medicals and obtaining Police Clearances if it hasn’t been done yet. You don’t want anything to get in way of quick visa processing.

This would be very nice, however I think it could be wishful thinking, My self I thought we would get a co around June 2011

Archived