Medical query

Fashionably Late

We are due to have our medicals tomorrow in Birmingham. My new GP surgery cannot seem to get a copy of my last smear results from my old surgery. They cannot get me in to do a new smear until next week. Will this cause a problem with my medical in Birmingham? Also, I think our HV updated my girls red books with their jabs but will we fail the medical if she forget to put one in? The transfer of our files from our old GP has been such a nightmare.

Guest pandj6224
We are due to have our medicals tomorrow in Birmingham. My new GP surgery cannot seem to get a copy of my last smear results from my old surgery. They cannot get me in to do a new smear until next week. Will this cause a problem with my medical in Birmingham? Also, I think our HV updated my girls red books with their jabs but will we fail the medical if she forget to put one in? The transfer of our files from our old GP has been such a nightmare.

Hi My wife didn't have to submit anything to do with her smear test !! Has the paperwork changed then ??Our children have never had the MMR we didn't fail.....we have our 175 visa's and are moving out AUGUST 2012....

Hope you get sorted......

Regards

Pat

I took the kids red books and smear test letter. He read the letter saying he didn't need that put in my file and the red books he weren't even interested in.

Guest AnnaStu

Hi.

i did my meds in july in birmingham and was worried cause i didnt have a copy of smear test result but the doctor just asked me if the result from last time was ok and that was fine.good luck!

Archived