holiday homes McDowall Brisbane

tfarrell

• 2 weeks later...

McDowell is a suburban area so it's not really a holiday area so you will be unlikely to find short term rentals in the actual suburb. One website that might be useful is realestate.com - it has lots of real estate stuff (I am not connected to this website in any way shape or form by the way).

There is a 4 star place at Aspley (a nearby suburb) that has cabins and facilities that might suit you? You can read about it at Brisbane Caravan Parks and Accommodation Village - Caravan Village. I have driven past it but do not know what it is like.

Another site that can be useful if you want to read what people have to say is Trip Advisor. If you are not familiar with Trip Advisor, it is not run by the accommodation places or tourist attractions - people who stay in places or go to places write reviews on their experiences.

Under the section on Specialty Lodging Accommodation in Brisbane - Reviews and Photos - TripAdvisor there are lots of options. There is one on there called Chermside Apartments which is near McDowell.

Bed and breakfasts are plentiful in the Brisbane area and the Trip Advisor link to these is at:

Bed and Breakfast Brisbane - Reviews and Photos - TripAdvisor

Note: I am nothing to do with any of these websites - I have put them on here due to thinking they will help the person's query!!!

Guest madplumber2

McDowell good suburb, but there can be alot of crime, try the Chremside Motel on Gympie Rd, it's reasonable, 3ks from McDowell, close to the main bus route and 1k from the main shopping centre

Archived