Adiós, farewell

Cerberus1

Maybe this is goodbye

If truth be known, it's been a while coming, but I cant delay it any longer. Tomorrow may be farewell.

Yes, it's Man vs Wild part II tomorrow

beargame.jpg

My eldest son has been nagging me to go on another expedition (for want of a better word), into the rainforest/over the mountain again.:swoon: I've tried all the excuses, (dodgy knee, got to wait in for the aircon guy, christmas shopping to do) etc etc, but I can't put it off any longer.

So if I'm not back online by tomorrow night, well, Gentlemen (& Ladies) , it's been an honour administering you tonight, so long, and thanks for all the fish.:notworthy:

Guest The Pom Queen
I've got visions of something out of Lost in my head lol.

Well I tell you something he is brave, I am not sure if you saw my FB post but there was a snake over 5 metres in length found in a woman's house down the road.:shocked:

Guest The Pom Queen
have already deleted a few people who may be suspects in hacking me lol.

Ahh that's why I am not there anymore, lol:tongue::laugh: Will pm you my other one.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I will be honest about this.............. i never liked camping in the uk for a number of reasons, discomfort, the weather, not having my snuggly bed to sleep in etc, but..............

Camping in Australia with all the beasty insects and snakes, its making my skin crawl just typing it.

How long are you going for Rob and do you think it would be a good time to let Tonyman mod for a trial run, he said he was close to getting the nod. lol

..do you think it would be a good time to let Tonyman mod for a trial run, he said he was close to getting the nod. lol

:confused:Ah, I see what you're doing there Jim, a bit of the old psychology to ensure that my survival instincts kick in and I make sure I get back.:yes::laugh:

Archived