Online photo companies

pumpkinpie

Guys,

As per my usual self I'm not organized for Christmas....

I'm wanting to get a photo of my daughter printed and framed online to send to family in England, using a UK company (the reason, because I don't have enough time to print and post from here in time)

So do you know of any sites where you can upload a pic, then they'll print it and post it?

Thanks!

Hi

You need to upload your photos when you have selected a product or if you have already it will prompt you to select which one. It can 'stick' when you upload or appear to freeze as you progress through the steps but persevere. I once had to do it twice when the screen seem to freeze. It should be straight forward after you have loaded your pics.

Hope this helps

• 3 weeks later...
Guys,

As per my usual self I'm not organized for Christmas....

I'm wanting to get a photo of my daughter printed and framed online to send to family in England, using a UK company (the reason, because I don't have enough time to print and post from here in time)

So do you know of any sites where you can upload a pic, then they'll print it and post it?

Thanks!

Art Gallery & Community - T-Shirts, Posters, Greeting Cards, Wall Art, Fine Art Prints, Calendars & More - RedBubble.com - Aussie company but uses printers in various countries including Britain.

Archived