Are you moving back to the uk?

mr luvpants

If you don't mind me hijacking your thread I'm after decent ute , king or queen size bed , fridge freezer and tv stand table type thing . Arrive redcliffe next week but can collect from sunshine to gold coast for good stuff , you get first refusal luvpants as it's your thread !

hi we are moving back to uk at some point over next few months. we have a brand new great wall ute with all accessories - step, bull bar , roof rack , cover, bluetooth etc 3 year warranty. it is black . pm me if you interested?? we also have a new washing machine and fridge freezer all 4 months old, under guarantee and we have beds just 2 silver metal ones double and a black single all 4 months old with mattresses. also hoover , trampoline, barbeque all new also. we live about 1 hour from moolulaba and 4o mins from redcliffe

If so, have you got a car, furniture or white goods to sell? We arrive on the 29th December and are looking at settling in the Mooloolaba area.

JOHN

OMG john dont tell me that 40 ft container on the high seas only has lisa's shoes in :biglaugh:

let me know what you need I will also look at the queensland health web site for you

Archived