Calling all ENS (856) Applicants

Roberts13

Hi All,

I have posted this query but unfortunately not had any response so thought i'd try another angle to get the question across :wink:

I am currenlty filling in our 856 application form and have become stuck on the following:

Part G – Details of other family members

Give details of ALL your other family members not already listed in this form

(If not living, write DECEASEDin country of current residence column)

• Your parents (including step-parents)
  • Your brothers and sisters (including full, half, step and adopted brothers and sisters)
  • Your children (including step-children from both current and previous marriages/relationships)

Give details of ALL your partners family, not already listed in this form

(If not living, write DECEASEDin country of current residence column)

• Your partners parents (including step-parents)
  • Your partners brothers and sisters (including full, half, step and adopted brothers and sisters)
  • Your partners children (including step-children, from both current and previous marriages/relationships)

Do we need to include all these family members if they are NOT included in the appllication?

Both myself and my husband have parents who have divorced and some remarried, but only remarried recently in the last few years so wondering if we have to give all the details of the new wife/husbands children? My dads wife for example is scottish and my dad went up to scotland to live with her so i have never met her children who are Adults and cant even remember their names. Same for my husband - his mum remarried the year we left and though we know her husband has children they are Adults and we have never met them as they dont have anything to do with him.

Bit of a tricky one for us ???

Thanks in advance for any replies and help/clarification on this.

Thanks,

I guess we better start making communication again - my husbands mum and new husband didnt take very well to our move so I know he will be very reluctant to helping us with this info. I havent been in touch with my dad and his wife for over a year - we have never had a communicating relationship really - dont do birthday cards etc. He's never been around for me since a baby so we have never had much contact really.

Thanks again :)

Archived