Just had PSS container leave.

mr luvpants

Just had PSS pack all our stuff. I was a bit worried as they were the cheapest. Cant recommend them enough though.I told them what was not going and it is all still here! The blokes worked hard and got it all done in 1.5 days.They were contractors but they said 90% of they work is PSS work. Keep em fed with sarnies and bikkies and loads of Tea and you will be sorted.

Just one thing: My invoice turned up and a shipping increase charge of £29 and a NES fee (?) was added. I told them that was not what we agreed and wont be paying it. After a bit of argey bargey they took them off. Stick to your guns.

JOHN

Guest VickyMel

Wow... things are moving John!

Are you just walking around an empty house now?

Good luck with the rest of the move over.

Vicky

Guest cazbeckham

John

What are you going to be doing/staying up till you leave on xmas day and where are you living when you get here? Do you have accommodation or somewhere to stay on your arrival?

Good Luck and have a very safe journey.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

What furniture and stuff have you left mate, i just wonder how you balance it out, what to send and what to keep back?

best of luck mate.

Guest perth42

Good look with the relo. We had a quote in the summer (might have been a bit premature but I thought oh election done, won't be long now!) came out the cheapest undercutting my at the time cheapest quote. I have read positive things about them to. Sales guy was really pleasent unlike one other that when he turned up I'd asked him if he'd mind taking his shoes off (cream carpets!) it went down hill from there heheheh!

Have a safe trip, settle soon and live the dream, spare a thought for all of us clinging on to a glimer of hope :biggrin::wink:

Thanks guys.

Caz, we are making do for 3 weeks when we move into Lisa's parents for 10 days. They live in Westcliff. When we get to oz we are staying at Lorikeet lodge (RUDIS (on here) PLACE) for a month whislt we find a rental on the Sunhine Coast.

Jim. we have been a bit naughty and have been buying stuff over the last year or so to take with us. New pots, pans, cutlery, dinner sets, sheets, towels, everything. My step daughter went travelling last week so we are sleeping on her bed and then dumping it when we go soon.

JOHN

• 1 year later...
Guest The Pom Queen

This is an old thread so prices may have gone up. Take a look in the transport and shipping forum for more up to date prices http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/transport-shipping

Also why not come along to the chat session where you can ask the company direct http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/transport-shipping/announcements.html

Ill close this thread now then it doesn't confuse anyone.

Archived