Student nurse wanting a clinical placement in Perth

minnie659

Hi

I am a year 3 adult student nurse from the U.K. We have been given the opportunity to have an overseas placement for 4 weeks starting the 27th June 2010.

I have rang a few hospitals and emailed but have had no luck. Does anyone know any hospitals or areas that could offer this facility. I have tried Fremantle Hospital, Royal Perth hospital, Ramsay Health I am waiting to hear from St John of God and Rockingham.

Any ideas or suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Guest Guest26012
Hi

I am a year 3 adult student nurse from the U.K. We have been given the opportunity to have an overseas placement for 4 weeks starting the 27th June 2010.

I have rang a few hospitals and emailed but have had no luck. Does anyone know any hospitals or areas that could offer this facility. I have tried Fremantle Hospital, Royal Perth hospital, Ramsay Health I am waiting to hear from St John of God and Rockingham.

Any ideas or suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Try Sir Charles Gairdner, Nedlands.

• 2 months later...

Hi Minnie659,

I am in the same situation, i want to complete my placement in Victoria but no luck, they seemed to have tightened the reins when it comes to international nursing students this year.

Have you had any positive replies as yet?

Archived