ANYONE IN MELBOURNE WANT TO MEET FOR A COFFEE/TEA/WINE

Guest abeattie

Guest cosworth123

good luck with the emigration company sorting things out, we used one and it only took us three years ! No hopefully you will get yours sorted quicker, we are now waiting for our house sale to finalize and we will be off hopefully by the spring. I am a dryliner and love working on timber frame houses so i should be ok for work. regards richard

• 6 months later...
Guest Tinatpot

Hello there!

My name is Tina, I am married with 3 children. We moved here from Wolverhampton, West Midlands in September 2005 and like yourselves, my hubby is working, the kids are either working or at school and I miss my friends dreadfully. Not sure if I perhaps live too far away, but let me know. It would be good to make some new friends. We live in Hoppers Crossing, not far from Werribee. Anyway, hope to hear from you soon. Not sure how you get in contact (I have only just joined this site). My e-mail address is tina_tpot@hotmail.com

Bye for now, hope to hear from you soon,

Tina :cute:

Guest chris&dave

Hi Hayley, we are new to the site but I noticed you have moved to Mount Martha. We are moving there in September and hope to rent until we buy something. Any tips for us.

Guest thistles and gum trees

Hi all Victorians/to be Victorians - I know we are moving quite a bit out of Melbourne (2 and a half hours) but as we have never been over and have no family over there would love to make contact and meet up with any families who have kids our childrens ages. I am willing to drive all the way!! Otherwise anyone who would like a day trip ot the Gippsland/Lakes area (Sale) would be welcome to visit. We arrive in Melbourne on Saturday 28th October!! Can't wait but still need friends!! Our children are 14 1/2 (boy - sports mad) 12 1/2 (girl - music, drama, reading swimming) and 8 (boy - anything little boyish). Any new friends very welcome.

David and I (38 and 36) enjoy doing all things family, enjoy the outdoors, reading, most sports, church related things, meeting new people and travelling.

Hope to catch up with new faces.

Blessings, Sarah.

Hello everyone,

We are not out in Melbourne yet (still waiting for our Visa!!:sad: but we are hoping to be out there in March/April of next year and would love to stay in touch with you guys! We are hoping to move to Point Cook area, will be looking for a holiday rental for a few weeks on first arrival and having a look around.

Any info on schools in Point Cook would be really appreciated, we have a little boy (8 at the mo but will be 9 in October this year). He is well into his sports and boys stuff! :wub:

Hubby will be looking for a job when we get there - I am hoping to be stay at home mum for a little while to settle things in then will probably look for part time - will see what is available when we get there!

Anyway, keep in touch guys!! We will be looking for mates when we get there!

Love Gill, Phil and Harry

:twitcy:

Guest Tinatpot

Hello Gillian, my name is Tina, I have recently joined this site, hopefully as a way of making new friends (I still miss my friends in England dreadfully). We have been here for almost 2 years, live in Hoppers Crossing, not far from Werribee. I am married to Mark and we have 3 children, Melissa (19) Joe (17) and Jake (11). Let me know if you would like to meet for coffee and a chat.

Hope to hear from you,

Tina.

Guest Nathan & Mandie

Hi Tina

We also live in Hoppers Crossing, been here for 10 weeks and missing home like crazy.

I have sent you an email, if you fancy meeting up for a coffee or PM me.

Mandie

Guest Tinatpot
Hi Tina

We also live in Hoppers Crossing, been here for 10 weeks and missing home like crazy.

I have sent you an email, if you fancy meeting up for a coffee or PM me.

Mandie

Hello Mandie,

I was really pleased to get your reply. I would love to meet up for a coffee and look forward to getting your e-mail.

Speak to you soon,

Tina.

Archived