Motor mechanics applying for ss

Guest perth42

Guest perth42

Hi

I have noticed lots of threads trying to establish how many different trades are waiting for news. I know mechanics seem to be thin on the ground in the uk and wonder how many mechanics are in the system (awaiting for news) and how many have yet to apply.

My OH is a motor mechanic (passed vetasses in may 10) and we have yet to apply for ss.

Guest Harry A
Hi

I have noticed lots of threads trying to establish how many different trades are waiting for news. I know mechanics seem to be thin on the ground in the uk and wonder how many mechanics are in the system (awaiting for news) and how many have yet to apply.

My OH is a motor mechanic (passed vetasses in may 10) and we have yet to apply for ss.

I'm a mechanic, I applied originally 5 years ago under the old TRA, got positive assessment, but put it all on hold ( the fool i am ).

Started application again last year got WA ss, visa application lodged march 2010.

Hoping mechanics is on SMP!

Guest jackfrew

Hi Mrs,:wink:

First time really using the forum, as you keep going on about it. Well you know we are in the same boot as yourself. Might text you at 3am on Monday. Lol.xx

Hi there,

English/Dutch motor-mechanic waiting for Nt SS approval!

Positive TRA.

Thinking of applying for a Queensland SS, just in case!

The new point systeem isn't looking to bright for tradies, so want to have the 176 application send in, before 2011 July

Cheers Steven

Archived