another 457 visa offer

rajmhrj

hi all

I came in Australia in year 2001 as a student, got enrolled in diploma of hospitality management in year 2003 ,completed my diploma from Tafe, at the same time i got the offer of sponsorship from my employer to work on 457 visa as cook/chef.By the time when i ceased my contract with my employee i was working for them as a head chef for their 12 establishment all over Australia, Got the positive skill assessment from Trade Recognition of Australia and lodged 175 visa in year 2008 April, Since then i am waiting for my application to be processed, Now i have left Australia and got back to my own country, with all these changes occurring, i just found an Australia business who wants to work for them on 457 visa, can you please advice me will i be wise enough to apply for this visa or would i wait for my application which is on the pipeline for more than 30months.

i am so frustrated that i am going blind as i am desperate to go back

cheers

raj

Hi Ray I am not sure about the priority processing of your profession for your 175. I came over to Oz this year on a 457 visa, once my 176 visa was processed I went offshore and came back again validating it as a permanent residence visa.

If you are desperate to get back over - you could come over on a 457 - once your 175 is processed - as it is an offshore visa - just go to NZ - nearest place and then come back in as a PR. The only factor is that you will have to leave to validate your 175 within a given period - normally between 6-12 months as it is an offshore visa. Be a good excuse to see some of NZ - many others also do it! Good luck. BTW where is the job?

Archived