Whats the delay with WA ?

SHANO7

Hi PIO's

WA are very quiet !! What do you think there reasons are for this ?

I think it might be that as they are the biggest state in Size that they have been trying to get more occupations on their SMP and are probably putting up on helluva fight.

Hopefully all JObs with SS prior to 1.7.10 that are on SOL 4 will be allowed on WA SMP.

Please put us Cat 4's out of our misery

good Luck people

Guest dragsterwish
Hi PIO's

I think it might be that as they are the biggest state in Size that they have been trying to get more occupations on their SMP and are probably putting up on helluva fight.

Hopefully all JObs with SS prior to 1.7.10 that are on SOL 4 will be allowed on WA SMP.

good Luck people

Hi Shano7, that's the same reasoning i use to calm myself through the endless wait for WA's SMP. It has been eerily quiet on WA's SMP so far.

If the reason for the delay is due to this fight, i'll give them the moral support by waiting more patiently.

Hope we are right. Cat. 4 applicants like us really needed miracles to weather this storm.

Cheers!

Hi PIO's

good Luck people

hI~

I heard from my friend that WA has only two officers who has authority to nominate applicants. Also,9000 people are pending for getting SS in WA.

Many people could usually get their SS in 6~7month later.We had experience like that.

WA cannot fill to their qouta in F/Y if they will not included applicants who have already got sponsorship and pending with DIAC.It is too much to handle with only two officer.

If SMP of WA is released on December,they will not be able to have enough time to process pending applicants in F/Y.If a person apply to WA, he should wait far more than 6 month.Then, F/Y is over.

I was expecting and praying that WA`s SMP is released very quickly.

However, my thinking was changed. Maybe, it is good for applicants who have already got sponsorship and pending with DIAC if it is released more later.

Guest chevalfou101

why prior to july? I got mine on July 23 but I applied on january. Feels a bit unfair to me. I'm hopeful though because Victoria had cooks on their SMP and if victoria does, I'm pretty sure WA will have them too as it is the fastest gowing state in Australia.

why prior to july? I got mine on July 23 but I applied on january. Feels a bit unfair to me. I'm hopeful though because Victoria had cooks on their SMP and if victoria does, I'm pretty sure WA will have them too as it is the fastest gowing state in Australia.

Hi

people generally use 1.7.10 as a cut off date when discussing as this was the date the SMP were going to be released. People had applied for SS prior to this and quite rightly should be honored as lodged but the rules change all the time.

Thanks

Shane

Guest tabatha

I thought cooks weren't on victoria...when I looked they were scored out????????????

Archived