My baby has arrived,safe & sound...phew

Guest Joanna1

Guest Joanna1

Hi Guys

Just wanted to update you, Archie our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel has arrived safe & sound at Melbourne Quarantine Station after his flight from the UK.

He apparently travelled well & came bouncing out of his crate.

He has his first visit Thursday from Dog Walks and Im looking forward to seeing some pictures of him.

So I can now relax a little bit more now, knowing he got there safe & now look forward to us going in just over 2 weeks.

To anyone else out there who is waiting for there pets to travel, it is so hard not to worry about them, but it will all work out good in the end. :smile:

Guest The Pom Queen

That's great news, glad Archie is safe and well. Are you a little jealous that he is here on Aussie soil before you lol.

Guest terraformer
Hi Guys

Just wanted to update you, Archie our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel has arrived safe & sound at Melbourne Quarantine Station after his flight from the UK.

He apparently travelled well & came bouncing out of his crate.

He has his first visit Thursday from Dog Walks and Im looking forward to seeing some pictures of him.

So I can now relax a little bit more now, knowing he got there safe & now look forward to us going in just over 2 weeks.

To anyone else out there who is waiting for there pets to travel, it is so hard not to worry about them, but it will all work out good in the end. :smile:

Hi Joanna1, my Cavalier Chester arrived at Melbourne last Thursday! Glad he will have a friend. Can't tell you how happy I was when I called to check he was ok (apparently he was sunbathing Lol). We fly out this Friday and can't wait!:yes:

Archived