Question about Joint evidence? - Cards/Invitations??

Guest peterpan89

Guest peterpan89

Hey guys,

just another question.... :biggrin:

When we send in our evidence, cards, invitations, etc...

Do we send originals, or photocopies? As I was wondering it would be hard to photocopy the back, front and envelope, etc..... lol

Any help greatly appreciated!!!

It is better to send copies because they do not always return your originals. I wondered what to do about all of our envelopes and cards at first but soon realised that I could scan them all in, add them into a single document and then print it all out as one.

Best of luck. :smile:

Guest BrightonBoys

If it helps I sent originals and I also sent a SAE and a covering note asking that they be sent back if possible. They were all returned in days! Others on here have sent copies. So the choice is yours.

If you would be upset that they kept them send copies!

Guest kateandollie
We also sent originals, application in on 20/10/2010, I got them back in the post today.

We never got ours back.... We didnt ask for them though :spinny:

I copied everything, as i heard they didnt like loose paperwork and bitty things, i sent a SAE and got it all back the same week i posted it, i sent just over 2.5kg of eviedence, alot of paperwork detailing every card, event, flight, picture we had taken and it worked, i had no issues whatsoever getting my visa :)

Guest rache&matt

I didnt ask for them back and didnt send SAE, to be honest I wasnt expecting them back as its states I think not to send originals because they cannot guarantee you getting them back. It was a surprise when I got them, bonus.

Archived