176 SS to a 176 FS ???

Hi just wondering if I can change my 176 state sponsored back to a 176 family sponsored ?

It started as a family sponsored visa but then I changed it to a state sponsored SA visa.

Oh has been offered a 457 in NSW so we don't want to keep the SA sponsorship as We will probably be on the SMP and get priority and would then have to leave the job in NSW to live in SA.

Or has anyone any other suggestions.

Thanks a mill.

I would like to know this too and actually wondered when we get processed, if we are not on SMP would we get procssed as a 176 Family (we are on SOL Schedu 3) as this is the visa we applied for first.

However, seeing as though only 3500 family visa allocation for 2010/2011 program year, it would probably make sense to stick with 176 SS for ACT.

Hope you get some good replies.

Ta

Claire

I would like to know this too and actually wondered when we get processed, if we are not on SMP would we get procssed as a 176 Family (we are on SOL Schedu 3) as this is the visa we applied for first.

However, seeing as though only 3500 family visa allocation for 2010/2011 program year, it would probably make sense to stick with 176 SS for ACT.

Hope you get some good replies.

Ta

Claire

Hi Claire hope you doing well,

Yea I was thinking the same with the 3500 places I might e mail them and ask them.

According to the client services charter it would only add 6 months to the application if that was the case it wouldn't be too bad.

Maria.

Hi Claire hope you doing well,

Yea I was thinking the same with the 3500 places I might e mail them and ask them.

According to the client services charter it would only add 6 months to the application if that was the case it wouldn't be too bad.

Maria.

I could cope with 6 months but I do feel the quicker you can get the visa the better as they can move the goalposts at anytime and they don't seem to be putting that much emphasis on family visa's.

It's a hard choice, hope someone gives you the advice required.

Hi just wondering if I can change my 176 state sponsored back to a 176 family sponsored ?

It started as a family sponsored visa but then I changed it to a state sponsored SA visa.

Oh has been offered a 457 in NSW so we don't want to keep the SA sponsorship as We will probably be on the SMP and get priority and would then have to leave the job in NSW to live in SA.

Or has anyone any other suggestions.

Thanks a mill.

You should not change anything in my opinion. Just leave your SS 176 visa application running-it will give you PR more quickly than a 176 family sponsored. Also, you do not know if you will like the 457 visa job or NSW nor are you legally obligated to go and live in South Australia once you get your 176 SS visa.

Sorry to interrupt

but i found my case related to this can anyone help me?

Firstly lots of thanks to all of u for your help.

Dear I need some suggestion; I have applied for SC 176 (by Relative sponsor) in august 2010. However i would like to apply again by taking state sponsorship from SA. Now i have some queries regarding second application lodgment.

1. Can i apply again by SC176 state sponsorship (i mean will it has any problem with my present application?)

2. Someone has mentioned in earlier tread that 2nd one should be paper based application. My question is... if i can apply!! can apply second application by on-line.

3. if i get visa based on second application (by Cat 2)...then after few month of i get visa for my first application..Can i cancel my SS visa (2nd Application)?

Thanks in anticipation

Regards

Joy

Sorry to interrupt

but i found my case related to this can anyone help me?

Firstly lots of thanks to all of u for your help.

Dear I need some suggestion; I have applied for SC 176 (by Relative sponsor) in august 2010. However i would like to apply again by taking state sponsorship from SA. Now i have some queries regarding second application lodgment.

1. Can i apply again by SC176 state sponsorship (i mean will it has any problem with my present application?)

2. Someone has mentioned in earlier tread that 2nd one should be paper based application. My question is... if i can apply!! can apply second application by on-line.

3. if i get visa based on second application (by Cat 2)...then after few month of i get visa for my first application..Can i cancel my SS visa (2nd Application)?

Thanks in anticipation

Regards

Joy

Hi Joy. I've seen you post this question in several threads and I believe that Gill/Gollywobbler has already answered these questions in another thread.

But, here are the answers to your questions:

1. Yes you can make a 2nd visa application-so you can apply for a 176 SS visa.

2. Your 2nd visa application has to be paper based.

3. If you get the 176 SS visa your other family based visa application will just lapse-be cancelled-you won't need to do anything.

Hi Joy. I've seen you post this question in several threads and I believe that Gill/Gollywobbler has already answered these questions in another thread.

But, here are the answers to your questions:

1. Yes you can make a 2nd visa application-so you can apply for a 176 SS visa.

2. Your 2nd visa application has to be paper based.

3. If you get the 176 SS visa your other family based visa application will just lapse-be cancelled-you won't need to do anything.

Hi melbournegirlinny

Thanks for your information. it will help me a lot...

Thanks again...

Archived