Baker jobs and suburbs of Brisbane???????

Guest The Mackie's

Guest The Mackie's

Hi, we are in the process of applying for our skilled 136 visa, we have our medicals next month and hopefully should have our decision in Oct/Nov. My husband is a Baker, does anyone know much about how much Bakers get paid etc, what hours they tend to work (UK is generally nights). We are hoping to live in suburbs of Brisbane, have not got a clue where as yet, we have 3 children under 5 and would like be close to everything (in an ideal world!) Any ideas for family friendly suburbs would be very much appreciated. We love this site, excellent info to read. Thanks xxx

hi ,i am a baker after someblind alleys i foun d out that bakers get paid between $40 and $50 thousand dollers per year there are lots of bakers jobs being advertised for brisbane the hours vary some days some nights ,i am looking seriously into bakers delight,they sell franchises but they also do something called fresh franchise ,i am still waiting to hear the ins and outs yet but basicly what they do is put you in charge of one of there shops as manager and train you in the process,you dont even have to have had baking experience to qualify it looks really interesting we see it as an oppurtunity to work together as a couple and maybe it will allow us to work our schedule around the children and spend more time together,have a look and let me know what you think,good luck with your search:spinny: oh have a look at redlandshire its about half an hour outside brisbane looks good to me ,somewhere we will be checking out if you need any more help just shout

Guest The Mackie's

Brilliant thanks, I had a look at their website, sounds ideal for us. When are you planning on going to Oz? We have our medicals booked for end of August so I think we should know by end of October hopefully. Cannot wait! Forest Hills looks a nice suburb, it's so hard to know where to go isnt it! How old are your children?

hi ,our children are sam 1 jack 6 and naomi 16 we dont know where we wil settle yet but we have 3 areas where we will be looking when we arrive in april next year redlandshire,caloundra on the sunshine coast and jimboomba we havnt looked at suburbs near to brisbane but we are not ruling them out ,we are going with an open mind and will not be rushed onto a decision ,we are trying to sell our house at the moment then we can book flights and removals if you have been asked to go for your medicals you should have your visa in about 8 weeks

Archived