Crying out for nurses

cazmayo

Hi guys, received this email this morning, mores the pity Im not a nurse!!! but thought Id post up here in case its of use to any of ye nurses out there.

cheers cazmayo

Our Australian clients are crying out for Registered Nurses in Australia, in particular, those who have Theatre experience.

If you fall into this category, or know of someone who does, we would love to hear from you / them.

Please refer to the following link for more details:

Australia Nursing

We thank you for your help, and look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Nadine &

The Australian Emigration Assistance Team

Employment Opportunities Australia | Job Websites | Job Market in Australia | Careers Jobs - Nab That Job in Australia!

Guest meme123321
Hi guys, received this email this morning, mores the pity Im not a nurse!!! but thought Id post up here in case its of use to any of ye nurses out there.

cheers cazmayo

Our Australian clients are crying out for Registered Nurses in Australia, in particular, those who have Theatre experience.

If you fall into this category, or know of someone who does, we would love to hear from you / them.

Please refer to the following link for more details:

Australia Nursing

We thank you for your help, and look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Nadine &

The Australian Emigration Assistance Team

Employment Opportunities Australia | Job Websites | Job Market in Australia | Careers Jobs - Nab That Job in Australia!

Can I get my Prioity 3 faster being a nurse then!? :biggrin:

I'm a nice person, and previouslyu worked in theatres: that's switched to mental health now though!

I did a placement in theatres (orthopaedics) and nearly threw up!! not for me. Im a acute medical nurse with a&e experience, lets hope there will still be a place in WA for me!!!

Lisa :em0100:

No, theatres is not for me either. I'm a urology nurse. Hopefully something on this line for me. Preferably not on a ward. Currently manager of outpatients. Something in mens health for me. Hopefully that job is somewhere in queensland for me.

Archived