Got first ozzie visitor coming

mrsindecision

Am so excited - got our first visitor from Oz arriving in a couple of weeks. Our good friends' son is coming to travel around Uk and Europe and we are being the UK mum and dad. Looking forward to the merging of my two worlds ( still have son in Oz - who is being watched over by a range of mum and dads there). Will make the transition to life in Uk more fun I think. (he's kiwi and a character so should really love Uk even the cold). Just wanted to share :cute:

Guest christi
Am so excited - got our first visitor from Oz arriving in a couple of weeks. Our good friends' son is coming to travel around Uk and Europe and we are being the UK mum and dad. Looking forward to the merging of my two worlds ( still have son in Oz - who is being watched over by a range of mum and dads there). Will make the transition to life in Uk more fun I think. (he's kiwi and a character so should really love Uk even the cold). Just wanted to share :cute:

Sounds like fun, ,have a great time

We are doing it the other way around, with our Son, he will be leaving early next year for the UK, and we will be following, as soon as we can.

So he will be watched by Mums and Dads in the UK. Just hope he behaves himself:wink:

Archived