which shipping company

Guest roh008

Guest roh008

Hi All,

Has anyone had experience with these two companies?

*** is a smaller firm, very competitive(low price) however, trying to see if they are an accredited international removals company.

Anglo Pacific, out right said they are unlikely to be as cheap as the smaller firms, (that makes sense due to overhead costs being higher for a larger firm)

However, as I am going groupage this makes me feel a bit more secure with regards to waiting times.

Any views?

One of these companies was great to us until we paid our deposit and agreed for them to transport our goods. Then they did not do what they said they would do and did not reply to our messages. So we changed our minds. Then they became amazing again.

We are currently weighing up Crown and White and Co, both of which seem excellent.

Obviously due to concerns about being sued I cannot tell you which of your two companies I am talkng about. Absolute Pain!

• 1 year later...

We used Anglo Pacific (for both household goods & car, sent seperately) & they were great every stage of process. We were especially impressed with their packers. Not the cheapest quote, but worth the extra. Their Aussie agent was excellent too.

Our other quote was from a company we had used within the UK. They were ok, but nothing special, so we decided to give Anglo Pacific a go & are very glad we did. Highly recommend Anglo Pacific.

K

Just got my first quote from a very good company, they shipped my friends household in our area only 6 months ago and it seemed very good. BUT... the quote they have given us is unbelievable, 20ft container, Edinburgh to Kalgoorlie £5500... Are they smoking their socks, I was thinking along the lines of £3000!!!

Getting more quotes this week, they had better be better or I'll rather leave my furniture here and just take kids toys and our sentimental items!!

Guest pugsleysinoz

we are using anglo pacific and so far so good they have been great and not that expensive we are using a shared container using 410 cub feet and its come out at 2435.00 which considereing thay are doing all the packing supply boxes and packing materials ship it over to the otherside of the world unload it and drive it from sydney to canberra i dont think thats a bad price! Plus the visit to quote and the telephone support and paperwork. hope it all goes well

Guest oldmarried
Just got my first quote from a very good company, they shipped my friends household in our area only 6 months ago and it seemed very good. BUT... the quote they have given us is unbelievable, 20ft container, Edinburgh to Kalgoorlie £5500... Are they smoking their socks, I was thinking along the lines of £3000!!!

Getting more quotes this week, they had better be better or I'll rather leave my furniture here and just take kids toys and our sentimental items!!

you live in edinburgh and are going to kalgoorlie. its never going to be cheap. the haulage to ports at both ends is the issue.

you live in edinburgh and are going to kalgoorlie. its never going to be cheap. the haulage to ports at both ends is the issue.

Thanx again :)

It's getting it from Freemantle to Kalgoorlie that's the big expense, so we're just shipping to Kal, will organise to fetch it from the port ourselves... Certainly won't cost £2k!

Thanx again :)

It's getting it from Freemantle to Kalgoorlie that's the big expense, so we're just shipping to Kal, will organise to fetch it from the port ourselves... Certainly won't cost £2k!

Shipping to Perth, not Kal! LOL

• 2 months later...
Guest KandJ

We have just used ************ and I could not recommend them more, right from the start we were put at ease and made comfortable, with the whole process being explained to us from start to finish. Although may be not the biggest company I'm sure they are the most friendly and helpful.

One of our biggest worries was moving things such as a racing go kart and canoes but this appeared to be no problem and was all accommodated, despite it seeming an issue for some of the larger companies who quoted!

The packers themselves were well presented and professional and I felt comfortable trusting them to do a role they carried out expertly and efficiently, the quote was competitive and there were no hidden surprises in the final cost outcome. I would highly recommend *** to anyone moving, as soon as they come round to quote you will understand exactly what I mean! A1

ADMIN NOTE: This post originates from the UK. The owner of this account has created another duplicate account which they are also using to promote '************' (http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/transport-shipping/127572-global-moving-systems.html#post1935833105)

Archived