Sorry Folks Morbid Thread alert

Lynandsean

Sorry folks that l am starting a thread that probably nobody wants to think or talk about but from my perspective l could do with some thoughts.

We are all going out as a family along with my daughters boyfriend who as far as we are concerned is part of our family but l am also exceedingly aware that he is also part of someone else's.

Should we all, but especially my 'semi adopted' one have some kind of agreement as to what we would like/should be done if the worse happens to ourselves?

l for one definately dont want to be returned to the UK in any form :nah:, dont see many of my rellies anyway so no big deal there. Tipping me on the BBQ with a bit of chilli sauce will do! preferably whilst on the beach! My OH reckons a skip will do just fine for him and if its an Aussie one all the better :twitcy:. My kids, dont know :wideeyed:

l reckon my daughter should broach this subject with her boyfriend to at least get some thoughts in as lighthearted but 'real' way as possible :wacko:

Sorry to chuck such a morbid thread at you all but maybe this could also result in a few comical 'send off' suggestions!

Lyn x

Guest wardy

Hi Lyn

tHis is a subject we have been talking about tomore so about wills.

I think its definitely a good idea to dicsuss all eventualities especially with the boyfriends family, I know its not a subject easy talked about but when you are upping sticks to the other side of the world I think there is no choice.

If you are going to end up on the BBQ could you start marinating yourself with a good red wine before you do and stick a couple of bottles of something nice in the fridge and we will send you off in good PIO BBQ style. :twitcy:

Hi Lyn

tHis is a subject we have been talking about tomore so about wills.

I think its definitely a good idea to dicsuss all eventualities especially with the boyfriends family, I know its not a subject easy talked about but when you are upping sticks to the other side of the world I think there is no choice.

If you are going to end up on the BBQ could you start marinating yourself with a good red wine before you do and stick a couple of bottles of something nice in the fridge and we will send you off in good PIO BBQ style. :twitcy:

:wideeyed:What about some pineapple rings layered on top too? :biglaugh: Sounds good to me :twitcy:

Lyn xxx

Guest OldiesRUs

My instructions for my funeral are simple, absolutely no black, happy clappy songs - complete with people bashing on tamborines - and I go into the furnace to the tune of Campfire's Burning (yes, I was a Scout Leader)

Jean

Archived