RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Congrats!!! Awesome news!!!

Visa granted this morning:biggrin:

Timeline 187 Visa DRC Perth lodged & acknowledged 17th Dec

Granted 10th May

No notice that a CO was assigned just email from agent to say it was granted!!

​Good luck everyone.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats!!! Awesome news!!!

hi everyone, finally got visa grant this evening...:biggrin: visa 857, Melbourne centre, high risk, non DRC... applied on 12 june 2012... many thanks for important information on this forum specially blossom79, RBP, move2... thanks everyone... hope you all get good news soon... cheers

Very happy for you. All the very best for your future.

thanku everyone for blessings and I want to say specially Thanks to blossom and move 2 RBP Lovepreet you guys always help me and ask for stay clam Lovepreet you r also very close I m sure u will get next months Thanku u ones again everyone .. Edited by blossom
Fixing quote.

Hi i got my pre-grant letter yesterday, booked my flights and accommodation, bags packed, was supposed to leave tomorrow morning and just got a call from my co today saying sorry your visa cannot be granted as your company has been liquidated (to my surprise). checked with my boss and the head office which confirmed this, no one informed me about the liquidation and the head office mailed the co straight. I am devastated and don't know what to do.......

Hi i got my pre-grant letter yesterday, booked my flights and accommodation, bags packed, was supposed to leave tomorrow morning and just got a call from my co today saying sorry your visa cannot be granted as your company has been liquidated (to my surprise). checked with my boss and the head office which confirmed this, no one informed me about the liquidation and the head office mailed the co straight. I am devastated and don't know what to do.......

sorry to hear that... its so unfair as you haven't been informed about this.

Wow, just wow. What a terrible situation to be in, and how low of your employer to let you find out like that, and letting you book flights etc. I'm so sorry.

Are you currently on a visa (I'm guessing so if you applied for offshore). How long do you have left?

What job do you do? Could you pass the skills assessment? Any chance of finding another job pdq?

I am on a 485 visa, I have it till January 14, I am an office manager, I can do the skilks assesment and yea I have the head office willing to sponsor me but I dont know if I have the energy left in me to apply again and start the whole wait all over again...... I will get our company's ceo to speak to the co and if he can take new documents and process the file sooner, which is very unlikely that he would agree to.

I know what you mean, I was resigned to going back to the uk if my job didn't work out. It is do mentally draining.

If you can pass the skills assessment then it would be worth checking if your job is on any of the state lists, as a back up.

Hopefully they find a solution for you quickly.

So sorry to hear that! :(

Hang in there...there should be another visa which you can take...stay calm and think things through..

Hi everyone I got the pr visa today morning I don't know about co allocating date i got the visa directly I m very happy today hope everyone will get before June my time lines is 13 June drc high risk cook at melborne and Thanku very much to blossom and move 2

Alvin

​ Congratulation and wish you happy landing with new status.

​Good to know my guess in visa timing, worked.

i guess its not the end to life, i will start again and try again... will keep you all posted, thanks a lotttt blossom, you are a support to so many people :)

​ Terrible news at the end of file.

Don't give up try other options.