RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Guest AndyACT

Thanks Fabian. It's a relief to hear from you. God blesses you!

I will wait for more few days, but it's really an annoying waiting.

How's your new life in OZ? Wish you all the best.

Thank you very much.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest serene

hello. Im an overseas nurse with ahpra registration. My nomination for RSMS was approved on 12th of july. It was lodged by my employer on 8th of june. the nomination wasn't decision ready when it was lodged but after the final papers have been submitted, it was decided a week later. Now im about to apply for 119 visa application. one of the requirements is a work reference. I only have 3 months of experience and its only volunteer but im currently doing volunteer again. what do you think are my chances of being granted the visa with the experience i just mentioned? thanks very much

Guest Fabian

I had exactly 2.5 months work experience in Australia before I applied for the RSMS process. By the time we lodged the 119 I had like 4 months work experience. I worked before as a student cook at some places but as a qualified cook/chef I only worked for 4 months.

PR Granted and enjoying my Australian life.

Wasn't a problem in my case...ask your agent, he/she must know such things. If you dont have an agent I would suggest you get one. It might make little difference for the independent migrant visas or GSM visas but for the employer sponsorships I would use an agent because many things can go wrong that we applicants don't even know about. For example my boss had to change the duty description because DIAC would not pass that description , my agent said. So we had to change it. Same for the contract where there was a grammar mistake. it CAN be the difference between getting it or not.

Guest serene

have few more questions Fabian. hope you won't mind answering. was your 4 months work experience paid? how did you do the work reference? did you use any format? and lastly, were you asked to fill out form 1121? i was asked by my agent to fill it out but when i checked the rsms visa application checklist and Decision ready application checklist, its not included there. anticipating for your reply. thanks very much

Guest Fabian

Form 1121i was the old skilled occupation list...you can't fill that one out because its not an application or anything like that. It was the old SOL :mask:

If you agent really asked you to fill such a form out I wouldn't use that agent any more as she talks complete gibberish. She should know the format of you work experience and she also should know whether work experience must be paid or not. Or did you flipped a number around and you meant a different form ?

I won't go into details about the format because that's what an agent is for and I am not allowed to give such advice because I am not registered as an migration agent, but I can tell you that my work experience was paid. BUT, this wasn't written in the reference. In my references that I produced it was just saying that I worked as a part time cook from xxxxxxx to xxxxxxx and thats it. It didn't mention anything about an award or an hourly rate and its normal that many student cooks work for free before getting qualified in Australia. I wasn't even giving DIAC the reference from the employer that I worked for 3 months before I left this employer and moved to my sponsor because they treated me like crap and didn't give me a reference...still got my PR granted.

" ok thanks very much Fabian. I have an agent but she's in australia. we communicate thru email. thanks again"

I am in Australia too :cool: The agent should answer all your questions if you have a good one,

Guest garrylehal

HI guys. Just thought i should share my timeline as well.

VIC RSMS Nomination Application (DR): 10 June 2011

VIC RSMS Nomination Approved: 20 June 2011

Application lodged with PCC frontloaded and a document informing immi that meds will be available in 2 weeks time. Certified as decision ready: 29 June 2011

CO Allotment: Waiting.....

PR Approval: Waiting.....

Guest serene

Application lodged with PCC frontloaded and a document informing immi that meds will be available in 2 weeks time. Certified as decision ready: 29 June 2011

CO Allotment: Waiting.....

Hi. when did you do your medical? thanks

Guest garrylehal
Hi. when did you do your medical? thanks

Hi Serene,

I gave my medical exam on 27th June and it was available online on 7th July. Hard copy was sent to me by 10th july.

Guest serene
Hi Serene,

I gave my medical exam on 27th June and it was available online on 7th July. Hard copy was sent to me by 10th july.

ok. thanks garrylehal

Guest guzzie

Hi everyone,

Thank God finally got our PR visa(RSMS119)!:notworthy:

Here's my timeline:

• lodge application in Melbourne 23/08/10
  • leave Australia 26/10/10
  • nomination approved 03/03/11
  • medical received in Sydney 28/03/11
  • PR approved: 5 July 2011
  • Arrived Australia: 27 July 2011

Sorry guys if only just now that I post my update, it's just that I'm very busy. To all of you waiting, goodluck!

Guest garrylehal

CO Allotment: 1st August 2011

CO calls me and tells me that i need to submit my fiance's police clearance and Medical as well. Didnt know she was a non migrating family member even though we dont live together and she is not dependent on me.

Seems like my application will be put in the pipeline now...:cry::mad::frown::embarrassed::arghh:

Guest garrylehal

CO Allotment: 1st August

PR Approval: 3rd August

I am soooooooooooo happy..:laugh:

• 1 month later...
Guest serenepalma

Hi garrylehal. im offshore applicant for rsms. all my papers have been sent to immi. will i receive an acknowledgment that they got my application? my meds have been assessed and finalised. thanks

Guest pinkcera

Congratulations!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

We submitted ours 29th June so hopefully won't be too far behind you!!

Hi All,

I am just about to go into the RSMS process with an employer that wants to sponsor me. However i don't have a diploma my highest qualifications are GCSE's + 4.5 years experience in the industry. Will this experience be accountable to allow me to get sponsored on the RSMS? The 457 was my original choice as they will except relevent experiance how ever the job i have been offered doesnt meet the required wage for the 457 so the next option is the RSMS but i cannot see an "or equivilent experiance" for the RSMS.

PLease help i dont have long left on my current 417.

Thanks

Guest smwarlock20

Guys just wanted to give my timeline

Qld RSMS RCB apllied:2/8/2011

Qld RCB CERTIFIED: 28/8/2011

Medicals done: 16/8/2011

Hard copy recieved: 26/8/2011

Nomination and application

Lodged : 8/9/2011

Acknowledment letter

And payment reciept : 12/9/2011

And just waiting for further response

Guest serenepalma

hi everyone, here is my RSMS 119 timeline

nomination application lodged - 08 June 2011

nomination approved - 12 July 2011

medicals done - 19 august 2011; result received by Global Health Sydney - 02 Sept

medicals assessed and finalized (as per HOC's email) 12 Sept

DRC visa application lodged - 14 sept

received acknowledgment and receipt of payment- 22 sept

now waiting....

Guest smwarlock20
hi everyone, here is my RSMS 119 timeline

nomination application lodged - 08 June 2011

nomination approved - 12 July 2011

medicals done - 19 august 2011; result received by Global Health Sydney - 02 Sept

medicals assessed and finalized (as per HOC's email) 12 Sept

DRC visa application lodged - 14 sept

received acknowledgment and receipt of payment- 22 sept

now waiting....

Hey serenepalma do update the progress.would be good to know.so would i be doing.cheers!

Hi - not 100% sure what 'decision ready' means but probably because we did it ourselves not with an agent. We did send off everything except for medicals and Form 80 which we were asked for at a later date. From what I have gathered it really is down to your situation as an applicant. Hope that helps??

Guest pinkcera
We've got our RSMS visa!!!

Lodged 14/7/11 with police checks

Medicals sent e -health middle of August 2011

Visa Grant 30/9/11

So quick!!! So pleased!!!

Hey would you mind telling us which office dealt with your application??