RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, he should have known that take aways can't sponsor chefs. Even I know that and I don't get paid. You do have a route to complain about his services. MARA. Google their contact details and let them know so at least they can stop him from doing similar again.

HI buddy,

My title is 'Cafe manager' as I have been managing this place for almost two years now. Had I applied as a 'Retail Manager', with a slightly modified list of duties undertaken I wouldn't be in this pickle now.

Thanks.

: )

HI buddy,

My title is 'Cafe manager' as I have been managing this place for almost two years now. Had I applied as a 'Retail Manager', with a slightly modified list of duties undertaken I wouldn't be in this pickle now.

Thanks.

: )

Immigration go by your job duties and work place, not just off a job title. There have been a few posts recently where immigration has decided that the job does not fit the job title. One (sonic blue) they decided it was a lower level which was not eligable for the rsms so he had the option of withdrawing his application or having it refused.

There was another a few weeks ago where the job title they decided it should have gone under was still eligable and the visa was still granted.

Unfortunetly I think your visa would have been refused anyway as they don't want people being sponsored to work in take aways.

Before doing anything else I would get in contact with a good migration agent who will tell you if you have any chance at that job. I recommend George Lombard.

Hi guys,

does any body know how long it would take to get response from Commonwealth medical officer? My medical has been forwarded to them as I got scar in my x ray. Done follow up long time ago n got discharge as well. It's been more than 20 days since my medical was forwarded to them. Haven't heard anything yet :(

any suggestion any help guys ???

hi guys good new i ve got my visa approved yesterday here is my timeline

apply application and nomination with RCB 26 april

nomination approved on june

case officer asked for medical o 18 july

visa approved 9.sep 13

it has been a stressful long wait and finally got it good luck to all of you .

hi guys good new i ve got my visa approved yesterday here is my timeline

apply application and nomination with RCB 26 april

nomination approved on june

case officer asked for medical o 18 july

visa approved 9.sep 13

it has been a stressful long wait and finally got it good luck to all of you .

Hello mate did u apply this year or last year

did u apply DR or non decision ready

which centre and which occupation if you can share please

what a relief PR granted today

Nomination and visa application lodged: 29/6/2012

Case officer allocated: 14/3/2013

Documents requested: 18/6/2013

Nomination approved: 15/7/2013

PR granted: 18/7/2013

Hairdresser, High risk country.

can i ask what documents they requested? for the nomination or pr grant?

can i ask what documents they requested? for the nomination or pr grant?

Hi any body waiting for rsms visa more then 15 months. My one 15 months complete for apply visa 4months complete to allocate CO but till date no news. a month ago I called up diac they told me case officer is busy you will get your result soon but nobudy contact me I dont know what to do .. why its taking too much time . Can anybody advise me what to do .. thanx

Hi any body waiting for rsms visa more then 15 months. My one 15 months complete for apply visa 4months complete to allocate CO but till date no news. a month ago I called up diac they told me case officer is busy you will get your result soon but nobudy contact me I dont know what to do .. why its taking too much time . Can anybody advise me what to do .. thanx

Same situation as you, my timeline :

29/06/12 nomination&visa apply, ack letter on the same day

23/07/13 CO allocated, asked for medical,police clearance and form 80. But nomination still not approve.

13/08/13 documents submitted.

......no news till now..

23/07/13 CO allocated, asked for medical,police clearance and form 80. But nomination still not approve.

......no news till now..

Its very long wait but in my case CO not asked for any document for last four months then I call case manager he advise me you have to wait your co is busy. No news after ....

......no news till now..

Most people from last week of June 2012 still waiting for decision.

Just got visa grant am so happy after vaiting 15 months and last four months got CO no news but just an hour ago I got my visa . Thanx to everyone and special thanx to blossom and move2 . And all the best who are still waitin there visa timeline visa apply 29 june 2012 mel office ndr as cook case officer got in may 2013 ...

Just got visa grant am so happy after vaiting 15 months and last four months got CO no news but just an hour ago I got my visa . Thanx to everyone and special thanx to blossom and move2 . And all the best who are still waitin there visa timeline visa apply 29 june 2012 mel office ndr as cook case officer got in may 2013 ...

Congratulations! There seems to have been a grant drought at the moment. Go celebrate!

Congrats Mate....was worth the wait. Don't know what's happening with DIAC, haven't seen a grant since long even though RSMS visas are on 1st priority.

congratulations!!!. i got my pre-visa grant today as well, my MA sent an email to my CO yestoday asking her if she received my additional documents, then got visa grant today, so unbelievable, so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my timeline was:

29/06/12 nomination and visa lodged in Melbounre

23/07/13 CO allocated and asking for medical, police clearance and form 80

15/08/13 all additional documents submitted

24/09/13 got pre-decision,planning out of Australia this week.

Edited by Sasalili

Congratulations, The wait was worth.

We have two grants from June 29.

God, i must share my joyness with you. Finally visa granted today!!!!

Here is my timeframe

28/6/2012 Lodged nomination

17/3/2013 Lodged visa application

25/6/2013 CO requested documents for visa, nomination still pending

7/7/2013 Submitted all requested documents

9/8/2013 Nomination approved as ICT Business Analyst, but I was nominated as Accountant.

13/8/2013 Visa case officer contacted me that unfortunitely he has to turn down my visa because of the nomination!!! I thought it's the end.

Now you may wonder why the visa still approved. To begin with, I just want to say, please do not go for any MA. Hope is better controlled on your hand than others. Take me for example, I believe if I had done it with a MA, I wouldn't be here telling you my experience.

After the phone call with CO, I was so depressed and didn't know what I can do, so I contacted the nimination case officer about my situation to see if she could do anything me- got response that once decision is done, then it is done. Only thing I can do is to restart the whoel process over again. After 5 attempts of phone call, she finally agreed will pass her manager's contact information to me.

I contacted nomination manager about the overlapping of occupations. My job is accounting system consultant which covers both accountant and ICT business analyst, and sadly Nomination CO believe it is more Business Analyst than Accountant. I was wondering if they have special provision for a position in a gray area, who confirmed they don't, but in this case it will be up to visa CO. In general they assess visa applicant's qualification against ANZSCO, but in few cases they may assess it against job description provided by the nominator if they have enough grounds to believe this is the better approach. Anyway, the manager said he will talk to the manager of my case officer to see what they can do, and I am happy with the result.

Hi Blossom79,

I applied on 29/6/12 at perth office but have not got any CO yet. My employer emailed immigration office many times but no reply yet. I am really worried now as everyone on this forum have atleast got a CO. What do you think Is it normal? What should I do?

Hi Blossom79,

I applied on 29/6/12 at perth office but have not got any CO yet. My employer emailed immigration office many times but no reply yet. I am really worried now as everyone on this forum have atleast got a CO. What do you think Is it normal? What should I do?

H

One person I know from MEL with same date still have no CO.