RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

hi guys, need help again. my co has asked the medicals for my daughter who is not included in the rsms119 with me. my daughter lives with my ex-wife and they were in Australia before and not sure where they are now. Has anyone has got similar senerio or some experience which can help me??? quite dsperate to know this as after a long wait my file has got CO. Please Help!!!!

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi guys, need help again. my co has asked the medicals for my daughter who is not included in the rsms119 with me. my daughter lives with my ex-wife and they were in Australia before and not sure where they are now. Has anyone has got similar senerio or some experience which can help me??? quite dsperate to know this as after a long wait my file has got CO. Please Help!!!!

When did u applied? and which center? I have not idea, you should tell case officer your situation..

Hello everyone i had been following this cite for over 6 months. I feel great relief when i read everyone getting thier residence. my timeframe as follow lodged rsms 119(non Drc) 28/6/12 acknowledge recieved after a month. Case officer ..........still waiting, lodged in perth. But god is with us shorly and surely good news would come. cheers all

hello guys, i have sent an email to nsw.pse..... that " it's been over 8 months and i haven't got co,, as per your last email you have mention that it takes 5 to 7 months " and guess i got reply after 4 days on 5th of march that you have allocated the CASE officer,,,, feeling great but still worried ....

CO ask for new agreement to my MA ,,,,, bcoz last one was out of timeframe...

thanks suny

Lodged on 25 June,2012. Got CO on 5 March. Co asks for health check and form 80. Does this means almost there? Finger crossed~

I reckon your visa will be granted next week if you've got everything (visa medical, form 80, police clearance certificates, etc)... Good luck!

Did you lodge your nomination and visa together? What processing center?

There have been quite a lot of people on here who have got to that stage and it has still been a month or more wait. It seems your co stays your co, and if they happen to be sick or on holidays you (most of the time) just have to wait.

So fingers crossed it is very soon, but don't panic if it does take longer.

Hi guys just a queastion should asked to my CO she asked my Wifes medical(expired) but did not askd mine CO forgot 2 ask my medical is expiring on 17/04/2013 imagine if the co Makes a decision to the close date of that and I travel back after pre grant will I be able to travel back even after medical exires? I have not make any bookings for me for medical.regards

I think CO thinks you be in before that. You have to enter Australia before medical expires.

You should wait two weeks before med. expires and then let CO know, usually they accommodate.

DIAC need medical for all dependents even not migrating. If you can not locate your daughter explain the whole situation to CO and provide all the details you know. If your daughter is already AUS PR it be easier.

I think CO thinks you be in before that. You have to enter Australia before medical expires.

You should wait two weeks before med. expires and then let CO know, usually they accommodate.

Hi, Move thank you. Its me forgot to ask to CO either I have to do my medicals or not.CO did not mention anything about my medicals. So you mean even it expries they can accomodate if they would like to.Regards

Hi, Move thank you. Its me forgot to ask to CO either I have to do my medicals or not.CO did not mention anything about my medicals. So you mean even it expries they can accomodate if they would like to.Regards

relax, I think you just relax unless CO ask you to do it, good luck man

Kind attention to blossom!!! And all senior members.....please help !!!

hi guys, need help again. My co has asked the medicals for my daughter who is not included in the rsms119 with me. My daughter lives with my ex-wife and they were in australia before and not sure where they are now. Has anyone has got similar senerio or some experience which can help me??? Quite dsperate to know this as after a long wait my file has got co. Please help!!!!

diac need medical for all dependents even not migrating. If you can not locate your daughter explain the whole situation to co and provide all the details you know. If your daughter is already aus pr it be easier.

thanks a lot for this mate. Cheers!!!

Kind attention to blossom!!! And all senior members.....please help !!!

Provide all the documents which can justify your case and wordings. Such as Divorce/Settlement papers between you and your ex-wife. If you have MA, ask them to represent your case, They should know well enough what to do. Otherwise, Just I would say email your Case Officer explaining your situation.

Department entertains you for any circumstances providing you have genuine case.

Provide all the documents which can justify your case and wordings. Such as Divorce/Settlement papers between you and your ex-wife. If you have MA, ask them to represent your case, They should know well enough what to do. Otherwise, Just I would say email your Case Officer explaining your situation.

Department entertains you for any circumstances providing you have genuine case.

Agreed. If she already has Australian pr then they shouldn't need medicals for her anyway.

Wait till CO ask for medicals but do remind CO two weeks before expiration of last one. If all the other internal checks are complete usually CO will fast track. If DIAC waiting for some thing which can take longer they will request you new medicals.

For genuine requests DIAC try to be fair.

HI EVERYBODY CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH MY QUESTION

hi, everyone,yesterday i got refusal on my 857 visa file. the reason was they did'nt find the document my current study. but they did not ask about further document just sent me refusal letter. but i have all document of current study. they sent me MRT document as well . i am on student visa now going to expire oct. can anyone let me know if i dont go to mrt then my student visa will stay safe and can i extend my student visa without any problem? or i should go to mrt side?plz help me :mad::mad:

i was lodge a file on 26th of june 2012 as a pastry cook parmatta centre and it was non decision ready

Edited by suk

Do you have an agent?

What proof of qualifications did you send in with your application?

You do have to declare if you have has a visa refused, so it might look a bit bad for a new visa. The mrt is only worth it if you can show that you did have everything they asked for at time of application (so if you applied in June you must have been fully qualified in June). Otherwise I would just apply for a new rsms visa, probably with the help of an agent this time if you didn't have one before.

I reckon your visa will be granted next week if you've got everything (visa medical, form 80, police clearance certificates, etc)... Good luck!

Did you lodge your nomination and visa together? What processing center?

Yep~I lodged nomination and visa at the same time. Do you reckon the nomination will be approved then CO ask for more documents?

Hi i applied 857 non-drc as a cook at parramatta on 29 june 2012. all my friends who applied on 25,26,27 june they got co last week and some of them got PR. so how long u think it will take to reach 29 june.

Edited by sawarn

Hi i applied 857 non-drc as a cook at parramatta on 29 june 2012. all my friends who applied on 25,26,27 june they got co last week and some of them got PR. so how long u think it will take to reach 29 june.

9000 RSMS applications were received in last week of June-2012, It depends where you stand in line.

29 June got 4000 applications alone so you can guess. Normal rate of processing is 1400 applications a month.

But you have something for comfort, two days before your submission are getting PR.

Hi Everyone

We originally came out on a 457 visa in Sept 2012 but my employer has convinced me that we should apply for PR using the RSMS. They have started the ball rolling this week but wondered if anyone could give me a guess how long it may take? My employer thinks they can use a lot of the paperwork I supplied for my 457 visa last year.

Thanks

Craig

Hi All

i recently joined this forum and read most of the stories and situations.. I feel I am in the same boat and feeling the same.. However my story is little different..

My nomination was approved in sep 2012 and applied for 187 in the same month (Parametta center). Got ack in nov 2012 and also co. Co asked for medical and form 80. We replied in dec early and co noticed that I had not taken ielts exam before applying. So unfortunately I had to withdraw. I again applied in last week of dec and still waiting for co :(

so as everyone points out... It is mere luck and god's grace... Wishing everyone on this forum a very goooood luck....

thanks