RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Hi,

I had also apply on 28th June at Melbourne non-drc through MA but unfortunately not getting anything yet even not receive ack letter. If anyone on same situation so share their update plz.much appreciate

My timeline

RCB apply 14th NOV 2011

RCB approve 7th FEB 2012

Nomination apply 10th FEB 2012

Nomination approve 5th JUNE 2012

119 Offshore Lodge 28th June 2012 ( Melbourne non-drc)

ACK letter-not yet

That isn't right. Get your agent to chase this up. You should have had an acknowlegement email way before now. Have they taken the visa fee from you?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That isn't right. Get your agent to chase this up. You should have had an acknowlegement email way before now. Have they taken the visa fee from you?

Thx blossom for replay & yes they took visa fee. I spoke to my MA & says still don't get anything.Should I call to immi and ask about my progress but i don't have any TRN or file number.So wht should I have to tell them.Thx Blossom79 & congratulation for your PR.

Thx blossom for replay & yes they took visa fee. I spoke to my MA & says still don't get anything.Should I call to immi and ask about my progress but i don't have any TRN or file number.So wht should I have to tell them.Thx Blossom79 & congratulation for your PR.

either way if you can go to the office (general information) or you call the rsms department give your name and explain your situation and ask why you don't have received yet the akn letter

hi milanp ...i also got my ack letter after couple of months ..call to immi and they will ask ur passport number and let u know ur status ...

I applied on 28th June and dint get my ack till 17th Aug, my MA told me that he is chasing up with diac and i had it the next day!! I called diac before that and they took my passport number, they were able to confirm that a 119 appliation had been lodged by me.

hi everyone , i have lodge 119, DRC as my MA told me 28th june,2012 lodgment date aknowladement letter 3rd,july,2012 center parramatta, as cook. any idea how long it will take

please guide me thanks

If you ask to Immigration they will say January/February but apparently it will take less (Perth and Paramatta are working better than Melbourne)...by the way nobody can really tell you how long it is going to take. We can only guess!!!

Hi,

I had also apply on 28th June at Melbourne non-drc through MA but unfortunately not getting anything yet even not receive ack letter. If anyone on same situation so share their update plz.much appreciate

My timeline

RCB apply 14th NOV 2011

RCB approve 7th FEB 2012

Nomination apply 10th FEB 2012

Nomination approve 5th JUNE 2012

119 Offshore Lodge 28th June 2012 ( Melbourne non-drc)

ACK letter-not yet

I know a person who applied Non DRC at Melbourne on June 29, 2012 ( Money Withdrawn) and did not received any ack. letter so far. He has to send additional documents and he did not have a file number.

Thanks

If you ask to Immigration they will say January/February but apparently it will take less (Perth and Paramatta are working better than Melbourne)...by the way nobody can really tell you how long it is going to take. We can only guess!!!

hi tarrat, thanks for your reply please do me one more fever if you can , any idea how to contact immigration regard my rsms case any email or phone number for parramatta center.

moreover, does it work if my employer(sponsor) call immigration about this case and request them for asses the file asap by giving them a reason that he need me to start work in December because he has urgent need of cook and as i am already working their part-time he want me to work as full-time because of the busy period.

They mean it is going to a migration tribunal for a visa that they have already been turned down for.

hi blossom,

i need your suggestion on this, any idea how to contact immigration regard my rsms case any email or phone number for parramatta center.

moreover, does it work if my employer(sponsor) call immigration about this case and request them for asses the file asap by giving them a reason that he need me to start work in December because he has urgent need of cook and as i am already working their part-time he want me to work as full-time because of the busy period.

to , blossom and tarrat guys i have hearing in MRT in 3rd January ,2013 regarding my pre-refused student visa in 2010 and i am the decisions will not be in my ferver i know that, so i have 28 days after the hearing until this period i must get my 119 rsms granted. does any of you know any other way to extend my stay, can i go for RRT or any suggetion. please reply.

thanks

Edited by sunypatni

hi blossom,

i need your suggestion on this, any idea how to contact immigration regard my rsms case any email or phone number for parramatta center.

If this was possible I think all our employers would be doing the same thing. The reason we applied DRC was to get a quick decision so I don't think this will work.

to , blossom and tarrat guys i have hearing in MRT in 3rd july,2013 regarding my pre-refused student visa in 2010 and i am the decisions will not be in my ferver i know that, so i have 28 days after the hearing until this period i must get my 119 rsms granted. does any of you know any other way to extend my stay, can i go for RRT or any suggetion. please reply.

thanks

I don't know what is your situation. What have you done after the refusal in 20120 and what have you been doing until today (studying, working etc...). Maybe with more information we can give you our point of views (even if talking with a migration agent or lawyer is better!)

hi tarrat, thanks for your reply please do me one more fever if you can , any idea how to contact immigration regard my rsms case any email or phone number for parramatta center.

You can go in person or look for the contact details on the Immigration website BUT I wouldn't waist their time calling as they are quite always rude as, and I can understand, they are always under pressure with a lot of work to do...so your call will take time from their "real" job (working on applications).

As I sad it is better if you contact the "general" office: they don't have many information but at least they can say if you have a case officer or not.

For what concerns your RED inquiry I totally agree with lachicalatinabex even if a different job position, like doctors or engineers, from my point of view can make the difference in terms of how fast goes the application. Mate you are a cook soooo...not that relevant to have it processed before someone else because of a busy December.

Edited by tarrat

to , blossom and tarrat guys i have hearing in MRT in 3rd july,2013 regarding my pre-refused student visa in 2010 and i am the decisions will not be in my ferver i know that, so i have 28 days after the hearing until this period i must get my 119 rsms granted. does any of you know any other way to extend my stay, can i go for RRT or any suggetion. please reply.

thanks

If your hearing isn't until July next year I wouldn't panic too much. That is ages away.

I don't know what is your situation. What have you done after the refusal in 20120 and what have you been doing until today (studying, working etc...). Maybe with more information we can give you our point of views (even if talking with a migration agent or lawyer is better!)

my student visa was refuse bcoz of financial doc, was not supportable as per the case officer , on 10th ausgust 2010 i have lodged that case in MRT after that i was on bridging visa, and then stop my study and did some on-off work in restaurant than i found sponsor in last december and start part-time work at his restaurant and lodge my file in 28th june,2012.

anybody knows how to extend your stay after MRT, can i apply for RRT or any other way guys

No there is no other way to extend your stay - they only way to extend your stay would be positive outcome of MRT. You cant apply to RRT as you did not apply for protection visa.

As you have had a visa refusal, you have section 48 bar on applying for any visa onshore - thats why you have lodged offshore 119 RSMS.

Your only option will be after the 28 days, to depart and wait for 119 to be granted.

Edited by lebourvellec