RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

hey every1:biggrin:just want to share the happiest day of ma life, i got my 119 GRANTED this afternoon. I am so sorry for the late post, actually being weekend it was busy at ma work place and beside that i m been busy n booking tickets to be offshore.Once again i would like to thank each and every person on pomsinoz who had been giving right decision and direction to move on life, i think that without pomsinoz my life would have been more stressful than it was. But finally happy ending, new life begins!!!and best of luck to all other members who is been waiting for a long time, i m pretty sure u will get it soon either tommrow or day after but u will.thx once againsambo
Congrats sambo, if its possible, if u share ur timeline with us and also which centre u applied, I would really appreciate, thanks

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is from yesterday:

Parramatta

ENS 16 May 2012

RSMS 7 May 2012

Melbourne

ENS 20 January 201

RSMS 20 January 2012

Perth

ENS 18 June 2012

RSMS 20 March 2012

What do you mean that your case is in MRT? Also are you DRC?

hi, here is my story , my case is in MRT bcoz of my study visa was refuse in 2010. so i filed my case in MRT, but as per my qualification i have completed my diploma in hospitality, i found sponsor and i lodge my file on 28th june,2012. which was 119 bcoz of my MRT case, and after 2years it is open.

my agent told me it is DRC BUT i am still not sure even though i have submitted AtoZ document. any suggestion please

Thanks anshuband good luck for urs. I m sure u will get I soon. My timeline as under

Total 9.5 months at melb

119 Non drc app + visa on 2nd week of feb 2012

Co and requested more info on 2nd week of November

Grant 3rd week of November....

Thanks once again and good luck again...

Congrats sambo, if its possible, if u share ur timeline with us and also which centre u applied, I would really appreciate, thanks

Thanks anshuband good luck for urs. I m sure u will get I soon. My timeline as under

Total 9.5 months at melb

119 Non drc app + visa on 2nd week of feb 2012

Co and requested more info on 2nd week of November

Grant 3rd week of November....

Thanks once again andexplain of good luck again...

Hi friends I need help of someone as my agent is really lie to me regarding RCB, he ripped money from me and said he got my RCB, he is not ready to give me a copy as I am sure he is lie because he said he can show me my rcb on his computer only but can't give me a copy.I want to see how does it look like, so can anyone please send me in my inbox a copy of Your RCB please.

please I am in big trouble after paying him big amount.

Thank You

hey every1:biggrin:

just want to share the happiest day of ma life, i got my 119 GRANTED this afternoon. I am so sorry for the late post, actually being weekend it was busy at ma work place and beside that i m been busy n booking tickets to be offshore.

Once again i would like to thank each and every person on pomsinoz who had been giving right decision and direction to move on life, i think that without pomsinoz my life would have been more stressful than it was. But finally happy ending, new life begins!!!

and best of luck to all other members who is been waiting for a long time, i m pretty sure u will get it soon either tommrow or day after but u will.

thx once again

sambo

Hi ,

Sambo,

Many congrats cruise ahead with happy moment and keep smiling take it easy mate!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi friends I got case officer last week .she ask my agent for form 80 .and more documents for my wife's English test .caz her English test was exp .we did submit couple of letters from her college saying her all the subjects were taught in English .is there is any other way to prove that she can understand English .caz dont want to waste the time on ielts again .thanks

Hi friends I need help of someone as my agent is really lie to me regarding RCB, he ripped money from me and said he got my RCB, he is not ready to give me a copy as I am sure he is lie because he said he can show me my rcb on his computer only but can't give me a copy.I want to see how does it look like, so can anyone please send me in my inbox a copy of Your RCB please.

Thank You

You already received a few answers from others here but don't seem to want to believe it. I also got a simple "You got RCB approval" e-mail from my agent - no official letter or anything like that.

Why don't you submit your nomination/application already instead of being so hung up on this?

i have applied 857 on mid of may..and my ielts 's already expired ...does that mean i have to retake the test ............????????

I have been told that if expires after you lodge the application they won't ask you to resit the Ielts (keep in mind that for PR purpose the validity of the English test is 3 years)

Hi friends I need help of someone as my agent is really lie to me regarding RCB, he ripped money from me and said he got my RCB, he is not ready to give me a copy as I am sure he is lie because he said he can show me my rcb on his coputer only but can't give me a copy.I want to see how does it look like, so can anyone please send me in my inbox a copy of Your RCB please.

Thank You

hi i know someone who is really good his name is zhong wang just open his website ayvisa com au

i have applied 857 on mid of may..and my ielts 's already expired ...does that mean i have to retake the test ............????????

Am the main applicant .i lodge my file at Perth on 8th of march ack receive 15th .co allocate 13th of nov nd same day she ask for more papers.my agent gonna send her all the papers on Monday nd also gonna talk with her regard my wife's English test.see wat happen finger crossed ??

Perminant residency granted today!

Applied 15th June drc at Melbourne. British nursery person.

I cried. Lots. Lol.

Congratulations blossom79

Your knowledge and information is really valuable to blog.

Please do visit blog and guide others when you have time.

enjoy your new status.

Hello all

I m follower of this timeline. I lodged my rsms application through MA in May 2012. I read last week in forum that your spouse also need IELTS? is it true? because when i lodged my application, my MA didn't mention anything about it. I m from non English speaking country.

I will really appreciate if i get reply from you experienced guys.

thanks all

flowkate

even my MA didn't tell anything about english requirement for spouse ......its so confusing .....My occupation is cook .....

I am quite sure that your partner doesn't need any Ielts test if you are already permanent resident but it may be different if you are getting sponsor (like under the RSMS program).

Edited by tarrat

Hello there flowkate,

We are the same , I am not in a native english speaking country. My MA ask me to provide IELTs as main applicant but regarding to my wife I just only provide the Evidence of Functional English..Example.. 4 years study in Secondary School and 4 years study of Tertiary which English is the main medium of instruction..Don't worry because all who submit prior to july application for rsms 119 DIAC required only Functional English. Unfornately, after june applicant should have 6.0 each score of Ielts test, or you can provide the evidence of 6 years of study which all instructions conducted in English, I think that is for new rules.

Just follow the link below to explain more otherwise, you will required to pay for other options if in case your spouse has no options..Please note this rules is effective only Prior to July.

[h=3]Functional English Language Requirement - Department of ... sb_safeannotation.png[/h]www.immi.gov.au/skilled/.../rsms/functional-english-requirement.ht...

Hope it can help you...

Cheers,

Hello Prayash,

Follow this site for more clarification regarding for spouse or your family.. This explain a lot regarding for spouse..

I am not good for immigration matters that is why I like the MA to finish all the job for they know very well for in and out of immigration matters.

h ttp://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skilled-workers/rsms/eligibility-family.htm..

Hope it will help us..

Cheers,

Hi,

I had also apply on 28th June at Melbourne non-drc through MA but unfortunately not getting anything yet even not receive ack letter. If anyone on same situation so share their update plz.much appreciate

My timeline

RCB apply 14th NOV 2011

RCB approve 7th FEB 2012

Nomination apply 10th FEB 2012

Nomination approve 5th JUNE 2012

119 Offshore Lodge 28th June 2012 ( Melbourne non-drc)

ACK letter-not yet

Edited by milanp