RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

I had worked for my employer for over two years when they advertised so that won't be an issue.

As for the rest, well it is different to what my migration agent was told by Adelaide rcb, but it has all changed since June so I suppose there isn't much you can do other than trust your agent.

alright as i above said my employer did advertise in careerone both online and paper and then later the agent said to take recruitment letter so recruitment agency advertise job again on there website and they wrote letter about vacancies

another thing

No when they turn down my application they mention two reason and none of this two reason mention about any advertisement of get recruitment letter so the reason was the mistake of MA and Accountant

the second question was as i had been employed for that position uptill now as they recuirt me when they frist advertise on careerone online and paper

I know as i go for again advertise then it take month but as i ask other MA they say me if u do again it will definately refused and also my MA said me to put for 15 days advetise

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey kk

did u lodge at parramatta ya? just fr ur info, one of my friend lodged on 30 the june drc 119 at parramatta and he got his visa approved today..

u should personally book an appointment and talk to immi that whats going on with ur file, pepole who ldoged after you got their approved...wts wrong with ur file?

No one knows how they proceed they r just unbelieveable

hey veena....as i remember u got ur visa approved day before ur visa was expiring ya?

fingers crossed for me, ma visa exp next friday...let c

Hi KK Sandhu

what happened about your application? Did u get something or not? Why immi work too slow?

Anyway Good luch. You will get good news soon

hi,

I have lodged visa 119 DRC on 28/06/2012 and all the medicals, ilelts and pcc was submitted along. After that never heard anything and I visited melbourne office and they said you are expected to get CO in 2-3 months but because of high volume of applications it may be delayed bit more.

On 28 of september 8 th month going to start. Its long time should have co next week.

yes you r right jazzi87 we should have co end of this month. my timeline same as yours today is 23rd sep, 8 months start for my file(non-drc parramatta). my employer called to immi last friday, they said that it can take up to 9 months now becoz i m from high risk. oh! god please help. 8 months such a long period for wait.

yes you r right jazzi87 we should have co end of this month. my timeline same as yours today is 23rd sep, 8 months start for my file(non-drc parramatta). my employer called to immi last friday, they said that it can take up to 9 months now becoz i m from high risk. oh! god please help. 8 months such a long period for wait.

9 months rules apply to late june applicants, right?

so 9 months is not for us (ppl who applied b4 june)

yes u r right 9 months rule for after june applications but i mean to say i m in 8 months waiting period now and unfortunately according to immi they said to my employer that i have to wait another 1 month for CO so its 9 months.

yes u r right 9 months rule for after june applications but i mean to say i m in 8 months waiting period now and unfortunately according to immi they said to my employer that i have to wait another 1 month for CO so its 9 months.

So have u had a co yet?

hey guys i applied 119DRC PERTH ON 26/JUNE/2012 DID"T heard anything until now . i already submitted my PCC, IELTS, MEDICALS. what u recon guys how long it will take to get approval. also i sponsored from the country town it"S 300 K.M. from perth. some late june applications already got there approval.may be i get grant letter strait away. what is u r opinion guys?

hey guys i applied 119DRC PERTH ON 26/JUNE/2012 DID"T heard anything until now . i already submitted my PCC, IELTS, MEDICALS. what u recon guys how long it will take to get approval. also i sponsored from the country town it"S 300 K.M. from perth. some late june applications already got there approval.may be i get grant letter strait away. what is u r opinion guys?

well, not sure abt drc files. but non drc cases for feb is not going that quick.

Again, people on here would be guessing. My opinion is that it is a lucky dip. The only thing which seems to be making a difference at the moment is the office you applied at. Melbourne seems to be the slowest.

I saw on another thread someone had done a chart of timelines, date applied, when visa issued etc. Has anyone done that for the rsms?

So have u had a co yet?

not yet .haven't heard nothing since applied. but there is another chinese pastrycook in my workplace came after 6 months from me and applied 2 months later than me

(DRC 119, PARRAMATTA from agent) got his PR within a month after lodge the file. i m still waiting for CO so it just bad luck for me

not yet .haven't heard nothing since applied. but there is another chinese pastrycook in my workplace came after 6 months from me and applied 2 months later than me

(DRC 119, PARRAMATTA from agent) got his PR within a month after lodge the file. i m still waiting for CO so it just bad luck for me

are you on drc or non-drc?