RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Guest jacob88
This must have been because the new visa they issued him had a no stay clause. There is nothing at all to say that if you are on a student visa you have to be offshore, infact I know people who have applied while on a student visa, and myself had an agent who said I could apply for a rsms, only 6 months into my two year course. That didn't work out for a whole other set of reasons. But anyway, that will be because of the visa he is now on, not to do with when he has done his course.

so u can apply this visa (onshore) after finish ur diploma or u were on student visa, right?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest jacob88
As long as you are on a visa which let's you apply onshore (bridging visas don't) and you meet the criteria then yes.

I C. I saw your post in different topic and i leave a question for you. You rcb was failed in first time coz of without advertising right? not in second stage and third stage.

I C. I saw your post in different topic and i leave a question for you. You rcb was failed in first time coz of without advertising right? not in second stage and third stage.

Yes we failed the rcb. However, we HAD advertised before applying for a month online and in the papers. Kept records of everyone who applied. The rcb said that a recruitment agency told them that they could find trained people. My employer had to reapply addressing that saying that no agency had offered anyone for interview, and if they did have trained people they would love to hear from them as we are still short of trained staff. This wasn't the only reason for refusal, they had misunderstood the business type. I say misunderstood but they must not have read it at all and assumed it was one of the many applications for 'nurseryperson' when they are actually working in food production.

The next two bits, who knows. We are as far as an aknowlegement letter.

Guest jacob88
Yes we failed the rcb. However, we HAD advertised before applying for a month online and in the papers. Kept records of everyone who applied. The rcb said that a recruitment agency told them that they could find trained people. My employer had to reapply addressing that saying that no agency had offered anyone for interview, and if they did have trained people they would love to hear from them as we are still short of trained staff. This wasn't the only reason for refusal, they had misunderstood the business type. I say misunderstood but they must not have read it at all and assumed it was one of the many applications for 'nurseryperson' when they are actually working in food production.

The next two bits, who knows. We are as far as an aknowlegement letter.

So failed at first stage.... coz i worry abt everything u know.. and now i m waiting to get a Co and almost 5 months in coming aug 10 :(

Have u got a co yet?

Guest xiwen007

Hi, everyone,

It's glad to see this thread. I've got a question concerning the Employer Eligibility of RSMS.

My employer want to sponsor me in the name of its new company, which the current company will hold 60% shares of and has not been registered yet. However, according to the website of DIC, the employer's business must be established and actively engaged in the activity for which it is registered in the regional area. Does this mean that the new company can not meet the Employer Eligibility?

Seeking you help.

Cheers

Hi, everyone,

It's glad to see this thread. I've got a question concerning the Employer Eligibility of RSMS.

My employer want to sponsor me in the name of its new company, which the current company will hold 60% shares of and has not been registered yet. However, according to the website of DIC, the employer's business must be established and actively engaged in the activity for which it is registered in the regional area. Does this mean that the new company can not meet the Employer Eligibility?

Seeking you help.

Cheers

Is your present employer located in Regional area or new compnay will be in located in regional area or your employer have some kind of record with DIAC many things count. Ofcourse your company have to prove that they are established and actively engaged through finanacial statements etc.

So failed at first stage.... coz i worry abt everything u know.. and now i m waiting to get a Co and almost 5 months in coming aug 10 :(

Have u got a co yet?

Nope, not yet. We applied at Melbourne too so they seem to be the slowest centre. I also worry about everything so totally get you.

:-)

Guest jacob88
Nope, not yet. We applied at Melbourne too so they seem to be the slowest centre. I also worry about everything so totally get you.

:-)

yea man, i applied at perth center, waiting 5 months, and dont get a co yet is too bad... :(

Guest ginni
Hi seokhead,

We finished doing the medicals with my family and the

results are here with me,....just asking if we could

submit it even if I not yet allocated with CO.

Btw,I had ack letter emailed last July 14, 2012....

yes u need to submit

Guest jacob88
Hello jacob88 may i ask u when did u applied and which occupation u applied for?

Applied Feb and got ack in march 10. Landscape gardener. How abt you?

This must have been because the new visa they issued him had a no stay clause. There is nothing at all to say that if you are on a student visa you have to be offshore, infact I know people who have applied while on a student visa, and myself had an agent who said I could apply for a rsms, only 6 months into my two year course. That didn't work out for a whole other set of reasons. But anyway, that will be because of the visa he is now on, not to do with when he has done his course.

ring DIAC. I had the results with me and didn't know what to do and rang. They have my results online. DIAC has access to Medibanks database for visa applicants... I'm not sure if you are applying onshore or offshore, but if onshore and presuming your medical center processed the paperwork correctly, DIAC should be able to access your files over the net; hence you don't need to send that letter. However the lady on the phone advised me not to open the letter as in some cases they will want you to send that letter at a later date. Hope this info helped you. Ring DIAC for formal advice.

Hello,everyone,

My timeline :

RCB applied 17th may, approved 31st may

RSMS 119 Application + Nomination Lodged : 04th June 2012 in Cairns regional office

Acknwoledgement : 04th June 2012

Nomination approved 13th june (motor mechanic )

Health checks done : 14th june

now waiting

Hello,everyone,

My timeline :

RCB applied 17th may, approved 31st may

RSMS 119 Application + Nomination Lodged : 04th June 2012 in Cairns regional office

Acknwoledgement : 04th June 2012

Nomination approved 13th june (motor mechanic )

Health checks done : 14th june

now waiting

Hi Rx7,

It seems I have a similar situation as you. I have presented the RSMS 119 application + Nomination lodged together just like you but at the Paramatta office for Canberra region. I've got the acknowledgment letter on the 2nd June but, as I posted before, in this letter I did not have the codes for the e-health exams. Usually the codes are in the acknowledgment letter but someone told me that maybe they wait for the nomination to be approved before giving you the go (and the codes) for the health check. How did it work out for you? I see you did your health check just the day after the the nomination approval.

Did you get the code before or after the nomination approval? Was the nomination approval notified to you or to you eomployer?

My timeline is the following:

RSMS 119 Application + Nomination Lodged : 28th May 2012 in Paramatta

Acknwoledgement : 02th June 2012

now waiting

Hi Rx7,

It seems I have a similar situation as you. I have presented the RSMS 119 application + Nomination lodged together just like you but at the Paramatta office for Canberra region. I've got the acknowledgment letter on the 2nd June but, as I posted before, in this letter I did not have the codes for the e-health exams. Usually the codes are in the acknowledgment letter but someone told me that maybe they wait for the nomination to be approved before giving you the go (and the codes) for the health check. How did it work out for you? I see you did your health check just the day after the the nomination approval.

Did you get the code before or after the nomination approval? Was the nomination approval notified to you or to you eomployer?

My timeline is the following:

RSMS 119 Application + Nomination Lodged : 28th May 2012 in Paramatta

Acknwoledgement : 02th June 2012

now waiting

My MA just told me to do my health checks for me and my wife as soon as possible, and we used the request ID number on the Acknowledgement letter , they could find us on their computer.

I had all the news about processing from my MA

hi Rx7, my apps+nomination the same as urs, also lodged in cairns regional office 25th june and I have got the acknowledgement letter 2nd july but it was issued by cairns regional office. what about ur ack letter, was it issued by parramatta office or cairns regional office? as we know that all apps rsms from Queensland will be processed in parramatta office.

thank you

hi Rx7, my apps+nomination the same as urs, also lodged in cairns regional office 25th june and I have got the acknowledgement letter 2nd july but it was issued by cairns regional office. what about ur ack letter, was it issued by parramatta office or cairns regional office? as we know that all apps rsms from Queensland will be processed in parramatta office.

thank you

issued by cairns regional office like you, but they send it to Parramatta for processing

hi Rx7 thank u for reply

did u get a letter or something that tells u that ur file had been transferred to parramatta office?

because I haven't heard anything until today whether my file still in cairns or has been transferred to parramatta

Guest alfredv

Am beginning to get very discouraged at the rate of how things are getting along at Melbourne COE... I just hope I get a decision on my visa application before Dec... :-(((((

LATEST UPDATE – 27 July 2012

Applications lodged with DIAC in the last weeks of June

The lead up to the legislative changes of 1 July 2012 saw an unprecedented volume of applications received in the ENS/RSMS processing centres. Our administrative and processing resources have been focused on addressing this challenge.

Accordingly, we have had limited capacity to allocate cases for processing over the last three weeks.

At present we are trying to resolve how we move forward in the most efficient manner with the volume of cases we have on hand, but we are in the process of recommencing allocating cases from our pipeline.

However, the volume of cases we have received has impacted on our capacity to allocate cases within the timeframes previously stated. In June we went from having about four months of processing work on-hand to close to nine months.

Accordingly under normal circumstances clients might expect to wait for nine months for their case to be allocated if lodged in late June.

This issue also impacts agent “decision ready” cases, where we we have several months worth of cases to allocate.

Please be assured that we are seeking to allocate cases as quickly as possible but please do not make current status requests unless your application is outside the allocation timeframes outline later in this message.

We thank you for your patience during this busy period.

Tomorrow is August 1st. What are the odds that Melbourne grants all of our visas tomorrow? :wink:

Optimism, folks! Whatever will be shall be.

hi Rx7 thank u for reply

did u get a letter or something that tells u that ur file had been transferred to parramatta office?

because I haven't heard anything until today whether my file still in cairns or has been transferred to parramatta

On the acknowledgement letter it's written :

"Your application/document(s) has been sent to Parramatta office for processing "