RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Guest ginni
Hi Ginni,

did you already do the health exam? I am not sure if I should wait or give them a call.

Does anyone know which number to call for paramatta RSMS application.

Cheers

Hi

Massimo i got a healthlist with my ack letter in that letter health id no of my kids and i did medical of kids through ehealth on 14april2012 and I got mail from diac medical finalized on 23april2012.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest ginni
Hi Ginni,

did you already do the health exam? I am not sure if I should wait or give them a call.

Does anyone know which number to call for paramatta RSMS application.

Cheers

119 offshore paper application non drc ( high risk)

RCB submitted 22 jan 2012

RCB approved 23 jan 2012

nomination submitted DIAC 11 feb 2012

ack letter 25 feb 2012

16 april 2012 approved

visa application 12 april 2012

ack letter 13 april 2012 with health checklist of my kids

14 april medical done with the help of ehealth

23 april medical finalized

now waiting for grant ............

Hi Friends

i am one of those who has been waiting for last 7 months.

Visa +nomination 12/12/11 Drc Melbourne(High risk)

COE 5th Jan 2012

Case officer requested additional info 1 Feb 2012

CO conducted telephone interview of my employer 9th march 2012

Nomination aproved same day 9th of march 2012

Now waiting for visa grant

Immi visited on workplace 20th june 2012

asked same question like pkb to my employer or myself and required last 3 months payslip, resume, contract letter and superanuation detail

all send to the immi

But still waiting

Currently on student visa and going to finish mid og august, so going back to my home country with lot of stress and mental illness.

Putting stuff at my friends house but not sure we will come back australia or not?

Good luck to everyone

Out of interest, are you in the same area as other people who have had visits?

Hi Friends

COE 5th Jan 2012

asked same question like pkb to my employer or myself and required last 3 months payslip, resume, contract letter and superanuation detail

all send to the immi

But still waiting

Currently on student visa and going to finish mid og august, so going back to my home country with lot of stress and mental illness.

Putting stuff at my friends house but not sure we will come back australia or not?

Good luck to everyone

I wonder if them targeting certain areas is to do with how thorough the rcb in that area has been? I know my rcb asked for lots more than most seem to have (must have been advertised for a month, in paper and two websites). And then they still turned us down first time because some idiot local recruitment agency told them they could find trained Aussies. We had to reapply pointing out that no agency had put anyone fowards, and that if they actually had trained people they would be happy to hear from them as they need more people. We had to get letters from local councillors and all sorts to show we were an active business. And this is a company which has been going for over 100 years!

it went well with RCB they took little bit long to approve it due to Xmas holidays but the officer was complaining that they are getting too many applications now days when my employer went to see him regarding my application ...

Yes, I just wonder if some rcbs have been oking applications when others would turn them down? I know other people haven't had to jump through as many hoops as my employer has. So maybe I am assuming we will get a visit, but it is actually the opposite. Maybe my employer already covered all the bases to finally get the rcb?

Hi Friends

COE 5th Jan 2012

all send to the immi

But still waiting

Good luck to everyone

in this case if i were you i would extend my student visa ..worst come to worst if they turn you down. being offshore you wouldn't be able to appeal

Guest ginni
sorry mate here i am talking about my case not my friend

Hi

Pkb84 where and when was your friend applied and when he got that bad news.

hairdresser ....had cert III and diploma,, was approved by RCB

I must admit, I would be rather shocked if I turned up at a hairdressers during normal work hours and it was shut. Immigration must think the same. I would be surprised if they won an appeal.

I must admit, I would be rather shocked if I turned up at a hairdressers during normal work hours and it was shut. Immigration must think the same. I would be surprised if they won an appeal.

agree with you it is strange ....my friend he was in college that day as he is on student visa atm ....other girl taken sick leave so its pretty much bad luck for him i would say...

agree with you it is strange ....my friend he was in college that day as he is on student visa atm ....other girl taken sick leave so its pretty much bad luck for him i would say...

I am not sure it is right or not but your friend's employer can make point about that situation. Employer finding difficulty to operate business due to lack of employee that why he want to sponsor your friend as a full time employee because currently they have lack of full time employee, so thats why they closed onthat time when immi visited.

When immi staff visited my workplace they rang to my employer before coming.

I am not sure it is right or not but your friend's employer can make point about that situation. Employer finding difficulty to operate business due to lack of employee that why he want to sponsor your friend as a full time employee because currently they have lack of full time employee, so thats why they closed onthat time when immi visited.

When immi staff visited my workplace they rang to my employer before coming.

thanx veenameena i will let my friend know that....it was an unannounced visit from immi

Another day gone, no sign of any acknowledgement letter or any communication from DAIC :(

My friend applied at Mel COE on June 25 for onshore 857 along with nomination application. He received his Ackg letter Monday July 23. I heard from other people who applied in beggining last week of June start getting ackg. letters.

This year DIAC received about 30,000 RSMS applications and with quota for 16000, I don't how many people be pushed to July 2013. About 20,000 pending from year 2011-2012 and new one coming it will be waiting game for many or they will use pooled quota from ENS and get away with planning level 16000.

Edited by Move2

You are right Blossom79. Some fly by hairdressing and Restaurant businesses raised the alarm. Now DIAC is targetting business with short operating history and few employees.

Edited by Move2

hi everyone, im new. i prepare to apply rcb in wa. I got a job three months ago throught friend introduction but Rcb require a advertising job. so can I apply rcb without advertising job?

If they say you need to advertise then you need to advertise. We advertised for a full month in the paper and two recruitment websites and they still turned us down first time.

You are right Blossom79. Some fly by hairdressing and Restaurant businesses raised the alarm. Now DIAC is targetting business with short operating history and few employees.

I can totally understand why. There were people on my course who had been planning on buying a company just so they could get sponsored, until they realised it wasn't that simple. And I know my boss has been approached by at least one Indian man trying to do that for his son. I am pretty pleased they are cracking down as I have seen a few people dishonestly getting visas, it is just a pain that they seem to have cracked down in me for the rcb with no actual reason. Large company, been going since 18 something or other. Advertised for a full month, actually interviewed people even though none were trained. Pain.

If they say you need to advertise then you need to advertise. We advertised for a full month in the paper and two recruitment websites and they still turned us down first time.

can i use other advertisement that posted after I sign the contrac? ( I signed contract last week and it effected from 2 july)

Thank you for replying me! In this case, can I exploit other advertisement (e.g: my company is recruiting another person for the same position and can't find any Aussie to fulfill that position)? Because I started to work as full time employee (signed the contract already), there is no way for me to revert the time and get the job advertisement for me. Thanks guys