Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Perth4ever
So is everyone who has had a work place visit so far from a high risk country?

No.. I dont think so.. I am not agree with what other says about this.. my friend has applied for 857 drc and she got her visi within 16 days.. she is from high risk country (India) and was on 457 by the tie of application with same employer...they only ask one more documents from her employer and next day she has received her visa.. another friend (India) in australia applied for 119 visa and got his visa in 7 weeks.. so I am thinking,, it is depend on case-to-case......

No.. I dont think so.. I am not agree with what other says about this.. my friend has applied for 857 drc and she got her visi within 16 days.. she is from high risk country (India) and was on 457 by the tie of application with same employer...they only ask one more documents from her employer and next day she has received her visa.. another friend (India) in australia applied for 119 visa and got his visa in 7 weeks.. so I am thinking,, it is depend on case-to-case......

I think its depend on the case to case. if they have any doubt they might be clear before approval. I am not living in victoria. If you are living in another state they refer inquery to that state officers. eg. in my case business monitroing inspector came my workplace and they also asked some question about current visa.

I don't think immigration will ever know that ,,RCBdoesnt notify to immigration

I think you might be right - they only care that you have a positive certification and not interested in what has gone before. I don't think the 2 bodies actually talk much to each other.

yea before that everyone was getting their visa within week or so ,n their was no imm.visit ,but now u can see most cases getting immigration visit on their workplace

It happens when people abuse the system ,,,,, genuine applicants have to pay for it

It happens when people abuse the system ,,,,, genuine applicants have to pay for it

That was what we were told yesterday - Immigration are seeing more and more instances of people not working in the job they nominate - eg a 'chef' who is actually a kitchen hand.

Guest Spectre

I think they only doubt to the people who got no experience in the nominated field and just relying on qualifications.

Guest Spectre

Immigration have asked about photographs from one of my friend for skill assesment ? So i am thinking they are considering work experience because he hadn't shown any.

Guest Perth4ever

VVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAA GGGGGGGGRRRRRRAAAAAAANNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Just got email from my MA with attachment.....guess what... MY RSMS 119 PRE-GRANT letter................so happy.. todayyy..Just called my wife (working),, she just cried and thanks to lord...

after application.. nothing heard.. just payment taken... no acknologement.. nothing...direct visa granted yeasterday evening... (I think)...... I am from high risk counry (India)..but all credit goes to my MA.. she did very well.........

I applied perth center.....I think they are really trying to visa finalize before 1 july ...Tha..

God bless Perth dept...

Now need to book tickets asap... to do many calls in India..

I can feel this moment... its really great.... love u perth.....

Thank you all of you...... and best luck for coming moment...

VVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAA GGGGGGGGRRRRRRAAAAAAANNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Just got email from my MA with attachment.....guess what... MY RSMS 119 PRE-GRANT letter................so happy.. todayyy..Just called my wife (working),, she just cried and thanks to lord...

after application.. nothing heard.. just payment taken... no acknologement.. nothing...direct visa granted yeasterday evening... (I think)...... I am from high risk counry (India)..but all credit goes to my MA.. she did very well.........

I applied perth center.....I think they are really trying to visa finalize before 1 july ...Tha..

God bless Perth dept...

Now need to book tickets asap... to do many calls in India..

I can feel this moment... its really great.... love u perth.....

Thank you all of you...... and best luck for coming moment...

Fantastic! I'm delighted for you! Hope I'm not too far behind!