Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey jaz

Wch centre u applied n?

M9 Ws n feb too at melb.

Thx

Sambo

HI guys i am new this website i would like to share about my rsms 119 Non-Drc HIGHRISK (COOK)

RCB:- APPLIED ON 20-FEB-2012 APPROVED ON 18-APRIL-2010 AND SEND TO IMMIGRATION ON 30-APRIL-2012

APPLICTION+NOMINATION SENT TO DIAC ON 27-FEB-2012 (WITH MEDICAL, PCC,ETC)

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT RECIEVED ON 6-MARCH-2012

WAITING FOR VISA>>>>>>>>>

I'm on a 457 with the same employer so maybe that's why? It was certainly very nerve wracking - for my boss too!

Hi Friends,

Visa+ Nomination RSMS (DRC) at melbourne on 12th dec 2011

conformation on 5th Jan 2012

CO required additional 2nd FEb

Nomination approved 9th March 2012

CO went to holidays 15th April 2012

New CO allocated on 5th May 2012

Immigration officer visited on my workplace on 20th June. A lady from immi call me my boss to early morning they wiill come at 5 clock at workplace to watch the applicant. They asked some question about my previous qualification, current work and salary. She also watched me during work and ask some question. she was happy from my work. She asked for my Resume and last three months payslips, so sent to her next day. yesterday She rang to my emplyer and ask about employer superanuat8ion contribution and employment contact letter. My employer will send tomorow .

I am really stressed.

What will happened?

i am working as a network support engineer, it's on systems analyst. donhave any idea about low risk or high risk can u please tell me about it please.

[h=1]ETA Eligible Passports[/h]This is the list of ETA eligible passports which are considered low risk.

[TABLE=class: tablenoborder, width: 0]

[TR]

[TD]

• Andorra

• Austria

• Belgium

• Brunei

• Canada

• Denmark

• Finland

• France

• Germany

• Greece

• Hong Kong (SAR)

• Iceland

• Ireland

• Italy

• Japan

• Liechtenstein

• Luxembourg

[/TD]

[TD]

• Malaysia

• Malta

• Monaco

• The Netherlands

• Norway

• Portugal

• Republic of San Marino

• Singapore

• South Korea

• Spain

• Sweden

• Switzerland

• Taiwan

• United Kingdom - British Citizen

• United Kingdom - British National (Overseas)

• United States of America

• Vatican City.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

except mentioned above all other countries are high risk countries

which country are you from?

Hi Friends,

Immigration officer visited on my workplace on 20th June. A lady from immi call me my boss to early morning they wiill come at 5 clock at workplace to watch the applicant. They asked some question about my previous qualification, current work and salary. She also watched me during work and ask some question. she was happy from my work. She asked for my Resume and last three months payslips, so sent to her next day. yesterday She rang to my emplyer and ask about employer superanuat8ion contribution and employment contact letter. My employer will send tomorow .

I am really stressed.

What will happened?

You were lucky to be told! They didn't tell us they were coming and we only had 2 hours to provide the extra info.

I wouldn't worry too much. It just ticks another box on the forms. Hopefully you'll get some good news soon.

Hi Friends,

I am really stressed.

What will happened?

hi veenameena ....have been working with this employer on 457 visa??whats ur occupation if u dont mind?

i am worried now as i am not working for my sponsored employer at the moment

Edited by pkb84

i am in high risk then. but ihave applied for onshore so does it matter mate for RSMS. please advice me

it doesnt really matter i think ....unless u not from pakistan, Bangladesh,and some of the other middle east countries where they have terrorism movements

its my personal opinion

The emails have now arrived saying they have received the application, taken payment etc. It doesn't mention anything about decission ready, is that normal? It says current processing times are 5-8 months.

So anyway, looks like we are now at the bottom of a very big pile.

And it looks like I will have to warn my boss that they could randomly turn up (although I am in Adelaide, but applied to Melbourne, so not sure if they come that far? Lol).

Hey, so pleased to be seeing where everyone is up to!

So we applied for our RCB in March 2012 through the NT government, it was approved and sent to Melbourne May 23rd due to the changes we were advised to send our application to Melbourne pronto.....all medicals frontloaded and police checks on way, visa confirmed verbally as received on June 12th with payment deducted on June 25th.....now we wait! LOL!

Good luck everyone! :)

The emails have now arrived saying they have received the application, taken payment etc. It doesn't mention anything about decission ready, is that normal? It says current processing times are 5-8 months.

So anyway, looks like we are now at the bottom of a very big pile.

And it looks like I will have to warn my boss that they could randomly turn up (although I am in Adelaide, but applied to Melbourne, so not sure if they come that far? Lol).

i dont know whats going on ??if they turn up at my workplace wouldnt find me as i havent commenced work yet ...dont want to quit my current job and move to regional area without visa certainty ,,and also have some other commitments like house lease, telephone, internet,electricity contacts ...

what does it mean then??

Employee obligations

The employee must meet the following obligations.

• commence employment within six months of arriving in Australia or within six months of the visa grant if they are already in Australia

• remain employed in the nominated position in the regional area for at least two years.

The visa may be cancelled if the employee does not comply with these obligations to complete the two year contract with the employer.

Edited by pkb84

Yep, it seems pretty clear that they don't expect you to already be working there. They know from all the paperwork if you are already working there though, so that is probably when they turn up. They would be stuffed if they turned up at my work at 5pm, we shut at half four lol. God knows what would happen if you were on a day off.

It's high time I joined;

RSMS 119 (High Risk)

Lodged: Perth

Occupation: Medical Laboratory Technician (i am currently working for my employer)RCB Lodgement : 9th May 2012

RCB certification: 21st May 2012

Medicals:28th May 2012

Nomination + Visa lodgement: 14th June 2012

Acknowledgement letter:18th June 2012

Case officer:

Visa Grant:

hi veenameena ....have been working with this employer on 457 visa??whats ur occupation if u dont mind?

i am worried now as i am not working for my sponsored employer at the moment

Hi Friend,

My occupation is cook. i applied 119 but still in Australia on student visa, so i am working 20 hour for my employer.

you should not worried about that because there is no any condition work before visa approval. your contract will be start after visa approval.

Thanks

Hi Friend,

My occupation is cook. i applied 119 but still in Australia on student visa, so i am working 20 hour for my employer.

you should not worried about that because there is no any condition work before visa approval. your contract will be start after visa approval.

Thanks

thats what i was told that my contract come into effect after my visa approval ,,if this is the case why they visited ur workplace any idea ??thanx for reply

Edited by pkb84

hey veena

do u mind if i will ask you, whc state u applied from? and where u r working...

did u applied from victoria itself ?

what u think can they visit any place like where there s no transport available, i mean to ask that if some is staying in the middle of tourist town(mountains).

also did they asked u any quest regarding ur current visa or so?

thx n advance

sambo

Hi Friends,

I am really stressed.

What will happened?

hi surflen22 i dont understand why they turned up at ur work place ,,i was told i dont have to start working for my sponsored employer until dont get the visa

hi pkb84 they came to my workplace as well a week ago,to ask abt me n my friend who lodged on 1 march before me ,she got her visa granted on friday ,both of us has not start paid work there ,our employer told them that he is giving us training as soon as our visa come he will start paying us according to our contract n my timeline my nomination alrady approved in end of feb.n visa application lodged on 6 march.

457 is the reason i guess,,understand mate how stressful it could be for u and your boss

no pkb84 does not matter 457 or 119 or 857 ,i think now they are keep checking espically for high risk country n even my friend was on 119 n me also