i need off help please

melpaul

Hi peps hope someone can help I have two daughters from preveious marriage but x wont give me passports or have meds done is there any way around this as i didnt realise you had to have passports and meds for children not migrating with you anyone been in this possition please help

melpaul:arghh:

hiya i have no experience of this but there has been a few similar cases on here,appartantly you can see a solicitor and get some sort of stat dec written up maybe one of the fellow poms whove delt with this can help out abit ,,come on guys!!!!

Cal x

hi thanks cal &ali

for replies if i have sat decs done to state that ex wont let us have passports or meds done this would be ok but not great as i have been tould could affect us getting visas

thanks melpaul:arghh:

If your not planning on taking the kids with you at any point ,i dont think just having a stat dec done will affect your visa outcome,try searching the threads on here to find the old posts,not sure what has to be put in it by the solicitor thou,hope someone else can help out so you know for definate ,,,

Cal x

I think if you've got the stat dec then it's ok and shouldn't effect your visa if they're non migrating children and you've done everything you can to secure it. That's why I think a solicitors letter is a good idea, 'cos a copy of it can go with your application

Ali

• 6 months later...

Hi been in touch with her solicitor what does he now about applying for a visa he reckons i dont need coppies of pastports i just think they are trying to be akward iv explaind that we do need them as it is requested on the list of things to do for applying for visas i will be phoning again on mon just hope i dont bite his head off iv given him the list and hilited were it says coppies of pasports for children that are not migrating he said that anybody could have downloaded that beeing akward just dont know what to do next im noy after blood only passport coppies

:arghh::arghh:

Guest homer and marge

Are you children going with you or staying with your Ex?

If your Ex is being unhelpful you could write a letter for her to sign to say she won't let the kids have meds send it special delivery so you have proof, she will also need to give you a copy of something which she has signed ie passport. if you get no joy do a stat dec state she wont let the kids have meds then send to ASPC along with proof you sent letter. if they want more get a solicitor to send the same letter. that way you have proof this has been sent and you have tried to get you ex to help.

As for passport we just needed to get a birth cert which you can get at the office the child was registered it cost 7 quid.

Good luck Ex's can make life hard but stay with it. We used a agent as they know what is the best way to go about these matters.

Marge x:twitcy:

Guest homer and marge
Hi thanks for info the children are staying with my ex wife so do i get the sat dec done stating that she wont let us have meds done or do i ask her to do the sat dec

any info please

You have to do the stat dec stating she won't allow a Medical and get it witness by a solicitor they charge about a fiver.

Marge x:notworthy:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived