Friends wanted

Guest Jessica8

Guest Jessica8

Hi i'm Jessie I am 8 years old i'm moving to Melbourne next year is anyone moving there to? Because I need some advice about schools and would love some new friends.:wink:

Guest mollywhitear1

Hi Jessie,

Im 10 years old and we might be moving to Australia hopefully this year. Were not moving to Melbourne, were going to Queensland. I would be happy to be your friend.

Love molly xx

• 1 month later...

hi Jessie

my teacher went to melbourne and she's loving it , i'm moving to queenzland next year. Do you want to be friends? oh and will you be my friend molly too?

tt XxX

hi jessie, i'm 10yrs old and i have a sister who is 12 and a sister who is 6 and a brother who is 2 and a half. We are moving to melbourne next year, my mum said near mornington. I used to live in perth but we moved back to england. We might be going over about August next year. I would like to be your friend. keep in touch and when are you moving over? Do you have any brothers or sisters.

from Rebecca.

Hi

My names Alex and I'm moving to Melbourne in January Do any of you guys go on Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends! or http://www.moshimonsters.com.......if not, ask if your allowed to join its all free. Once you join ask cutepants13 to be your friend on Moshi Monsters or cutey pies13 on Club Penguin.....cause they're me!

I've got a little brother who's six and I'm ten in October. When are you all moving?

Alex

xxx

• 9 months later...
Guest Bigedd123

Hi Jessie

im Edd and im 12 nearly 13 im moveing next year in augest duno were im moving :P lol and im thinking how itl b there and ill b ur m8 if u like :D

Archived