Resigned Today.....

ZeroBantam

Hi All

Not really show why i'm posting this, but handed my notice in to my UK employers today.....Suddenly everything is strating to feel very real!

Now all i need to do is book a flight for the end of August and then find somewhere to live in Sydney....nothing too major then :laugh:

Andy

Hi All

Not really show why i'm posting this, but handed my notice in to my UK employers today.....Suddenly everything is strating to feel very real!

Now all i need to do is book a flight for the odd of August and then find somewhere to live in Sydney....nothing to major then :laugh:

Andy

Its a liberating experience! Although ive been bumming around for two weeks now

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All

Now all i need to do is book a flight for the end of August and then find somewhere to live in Sydney....nothing too major then :laugh:

Andy

Scary stuff - let the fun begin (you'll be fine)

Do not worry about asking why you are posting this mate as it is good o share. There is always going to be someone in the same boat as you.

We are approaching that stage too. We are in the process of planning when we need to hand in our notices, to make sure the dates are met. But we know what you mean about it beng very real, that is how it is now for us. Booking the flights, having the shippers around and all that. Good luck, we wish you all the best and hope that you have a good one.

Guest guest37336
i did the same today ,told my boss

Hi mate.

Just noticed this. Anything up mate. You sound a bit down judging by your recent posts.

Cheers Tony:wink:

Guest Working to fish
Hi mate.

Just noticed this. Anything up mate. You sound a bit down judging by your recent posts.

Cheers Tony:wink:

Disillusion with life and all that ,on here to much ,had to much ,now not enough ,had enough ,and all that ,you know what its like and all that .

My other haft just told me the average price of a bra in oz is $20

Archived