True Blue Migration

Guest Pixie10

Guest Pixie10

Anyone got any info on True Blue Migration?? We have contacted Joy Orosz- anyone else with them or know of them?

Thanks

Guest happychappy
Anyone got any info on True Blue Migration?? We have contacted Joy Orosz- anyone else with them or know of them?

Thanks

I do. Why is that?

Guest Pixie10

We are just about to sign up with them and were hoping people had good things to say! They seem to have be great with us so far- just looking for reassurance!!!

Guest sooperlids

We used them, are now wondering now when their money back guarantee kicks in. Never hear from them now they have all our money. Would be nice to get an email once it a while to explain how the constant changes may effect us.

• 1 month later...
We used them, are now wondering now when their money back guarantee kicks in. Never hear from them now they have all our money. Would be nice to get an email once it a while to explain how the constant changes may effect us.

I agree, we don't hear much now that have handed over the money- we would have liked a bit more consultation to be fair

Guest Jamie Smith

Why expect this of them? We know there has been nothing to add for many months, and nothing more at least until the new Minister gets going.

Why expect this of them? We know there has been nothing to add for many months, and nothing more at least until the new Minister gets going.

Well, they were helpful but I didn't get a lot of feedback from them over my documents which I lodged with them.

Although, saying that- maybe I just did a good job rounding up all the paperwork, I just expected there to be at least one area where we may have fell short or I was incorrect.

I believe that they know what they are talking about and are good agents, but I personally would like to be kept in the loop a little more! That's fair.

Guest Jamie Smith

Well they might be tied up answering multiple queries with "no recent changes" as the reply.... Sorry to be a smart aleck, but agents have not budgeted for or been paid for the addtional handling and adminstrative costs these delays force on their business. Every "is there any change" contact is additional cost to the agent and less time to earn new income., with which to be able afford to address the "is there any change" requests.

Catch 22.

Yes that's true, I understand that these sort of questions may waste time unnecessarily, but as my visa application was only lodged last week, I haven't gotten to the impatient "Are we there yet" stage- I'm sure it'll come though!

I was merely stating that I would like to have been kept in the loop at the immediate stages of lodgement, and would have liked a better feedback on my application.

But, each to their own little niggely issues and by all rights they certainly knew what they were talking about when I did need assistance.

Just a matter of waiting (patiently!) now :cool:

Guest Jamie Smith
Just a matter of waiting (patiently!) now :cool:

Yes!

You're lucky, there are thousands who cannot now lodge a visa application at all or expect a visa grant any time before 2015.

Archived